Compugen is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned Information Technology (IT) Solution Providers. We help customers design, acquire, integrate and operate technology. Our mission is to help organizations realize new possibilities. Every day, our dedicated staff across North America focus on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. We combine breadth of skill, depth of expertise, and commitment to operational excellence at scale to deliver exceptional, customer-focused experiences.
If you are driven to make a difference, relentlessly curious and collaborative at the core, we’d love to talk to you. Join us and help us make a difference.
We are searching for an exceptional Sales Professional to focus on identifying and acquiring new business in our Toronto + GTA territory for Mid-Market and Enterprise segments. By prospecting, communicating value, developing long term relationships and closing deals in your territory, your success will play an integral role in building our long-term customer experiences while achieving sales revenue goals.
Join a team that is invested in your future, who provides training, coaching, and career path development. Your voice matters and we want to hear it. Our sales team works together to test new ideas before we go all in. If you are someone who gets things done, entrepreneurial, is curious, and coachable, come make Compugen the place to learn, grow, and accelerate your career.
How you’ll make a huge impact here – and in your career:
- Prospect your own sales pipeline, develop and expand existing account relationship and work with our team throughout full-customer journey.
- Manage prospects from lead to close
- Collaborate against a broad breadth of experts across Compugen to help put together solutions and solve customer challenges
- Diagnose prospects’ pain, communicate value proposition, and come up with solutions to customers’ needs
- Crush your quota
- Share your wins and learnings with the team
- Develop your sales fundamentals through best-in-class leadership
Skills and qualifications, you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a competitive, fast-paced customer-facing role
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career
- Proven initiative and a competitive drive
- A knack for learning fast and solving problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Bonus points for previous experience using Dynamics CRM, VAR experience
- Extra bonus points if you have formal sales training from a well-known methodologies (Sandler, SPIN, Winning by Design, Miller Heiman, etc.)
What you’ll love about us:
Canadian organizations of all types are dealing with “Digital Transformation” strategies related to four IT industry mega-trends: Cloud, Mobility, Big Data and Social Media Platforms. There are major shifts that are taking place in businesses and in IT that are unfolding with unprecedented speed. Compugen is uniquely positioned to empower customers to embrace and leverage the benefits from these four mega-trends with new, relevant IT-based strategies and solutions while operating and maintaining cost-effective technology infrastructure and processes for datacenter’s and end user environments.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Most importantly, we love to work hard, and we love to have fun. We’re in it to win it.
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current staff members and to applicants during the recruitment process. We aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs