Fundy Honda has an immediate requirement for an Accounting Clerk to join our team. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
As an Accounting Clerk, you will take pride in your attention to detail, be self-motivated and have excellent time management skills. Reporting directly to the dealership Controller, you will have the unique opportunity to develop accounting skills exclusive to the automotive industry.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accounts Receivable – Focusing on Body Shop Receivables
- Posting & reconciling car deals
- Month-end account reconciliations & reporting
- Assist the Controller with Payroll submission & posting
- Cross-train for Financial Reporting
- Process On-Demand cheques
- Other duties to assist the Controller as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting
- Minimum 1-year experience in an accounting role
- Hardworking, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems is considered an asset.
Why Steele Auto?
- Full benefits package including virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Company matches RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Opportunities for career growth & development
- A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and solidifying ourselves as the “Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group will fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and promoting from within, where possible. Hiring and promotion of all candidates are based on skills, knowledge and demonstrated abilities.
In accordance with Steele Auto Group’s occupational health and safety program and the Steele Auto Group Vaccination Policy, subject to any approved accommodation, all new employees hired will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For clarity, “fully vaccinated” means having the number of doses or combination of doses of a vaccine approved by Health Canada or local public health agencies in the jurisdiction in which they will be employed.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. Diversity fuels our desire to be your trusted destination for everything auto. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities, please visit www.steeleauto.com