Position Type: Seasonal
Season Dates: May/June 2022-October 2022
Schedule: ~ 40 hours – May include weekends, nights and vacations
Location: Old Faithful
Perks & & Benefits
- Free In-park real estate provided including Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth), laundry, and all energies
- All meals offered consisting of breakfast, lunch, and dinner ($164.24 per two-week pay duration)
- Meals and real estate costs undergo alter
- No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your paycheck
- Free Employee Recreation Program (athletics, equipment leasings, workshops, entertainment, games, and more).
- $350 Referral Bonus for EACH individual you refer who gets employed
- Time and a half paid above 40 hours
Click on this link for more benefits
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are an inviting community who strive, share a genuine passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting remarkable experiences for our visitors. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram , TikTok , and Facebook !
See Yourself Here
There are a number of various particular positions under the umbrella of Accounting. You will be considered for the following positions, based upon skill level and organization requirements:
- Responsible for counting the cash that is turned in by different cashiers.
- Prepare the bank deposit from the previous day’s service.
- Make change for other departments and money checks throughout the day.
- Previous bank deposit experience and money handling experience is needed.
- Support the area accounting department by putting together and summing up the location’s daily sales.
- Typically operates in the middle of the night, without direct supervision.
- Primary duties are information entry and organization. Experience with Microsoft Excel is needed.
- Accounting degree and/or associated work experience.
- Motivational, organizational, and time management skills.
- Understanding of MS Word ®, MS Excel ®,
- MS Outlook ®. Knowledge of AS/400 ® software, LMS ® preferred Physical
- Ability to perform most work sitting at a desk.
- Capability to raise and carry up to 25lbs.
- Regular walking, standing, or lifting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All certified candidates will receive factor to consider for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, nationwide origin, disability or veteran status.