Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented, and safety-focused company. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employee to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion. Emterra is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Greenest Employers, a certified diverse supplier of the Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC), the Canadian Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBE) and WEConnect International.
We are currently searching for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join our team. The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be responsible for processing purchase orders and vendor invoices on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy and procedures. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s Greenest Employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now!
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)
- Tuition reimbursement program and professional development support
- Employee discount programs
- Free on-site parking
- Match Unloading Reports, Shipping and Receiving Memos, Scale Tickets and Bill of Ladings confirming customer details and quantities are accurate.
- Create and print Certificate of Destruction (COD) by inputting customer’s BOL numbers and Unloading Report numbers into the COD spreadsheet.
- Generate in Microsoft Business Central, Commodity, Product Destruction invoices
- Confirm and input customer’s contracted pricing, commodity/Product Destruction numbers, and input special pricing/environmental fees
- Assign an accounting batch to each invoice
- Print Invoice and match to Certificate of Destruction document.
- Attach all related documents to the Invoice and COD
- Scan and email customer their invoice, COD and all related documents
- Coordinates with customers regarding invoicing, discrepancies and payment inquiries.
- Coordinates with customers regarding special projects related to their business inquiries.
- Coordinates with staff regarding special projects related to their business needs
- Ensures compliance to Company policies and procedures
- Minimum of 5 years prior accounts receivable experience in a high-volume environment
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Strong skills using accounting software applications (Business Central is an asset)
- A customer focused approached to dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- A problem solving focus geared towards improving efficiencies and processes
- Strong organizational and time management skills to function in a deadline driven environment
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s Greenest Employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now! We appreciate all applicants who apply however only those who are qualified, will be contacted.
Emterra Group is committed to maintaining an equitable, fair, and diverse environment. Any applicants who have a disability or require reasonable accommodation may speak directly with our dedicated Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Specialists. Reasonable accommodations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.