American Express welcomes you to share your resume so you can be considered for a future Marketing, Product & & Project Management Roles based in Canada.
Find your place on #TeamAmex
Consistently ranked as one of the world’s most valuable brands, American Express is an internationally integrated payments company that supplies more than 112 million business and consumer Card Members with access to items, insights and experiences that enrich lives and develop business success. With offices in Toronto, New York, London, Sydney and more, we operate in 110 countries to offer the world’s best consumer experience every day.
Our Consumer Services group, responsible for providing a wide range of customer card and financing items throughout Canada, is working with assistant marketing, item and job supervisors. You blaze a trail by forming strategies, executing projects and working together throughout the enterprise to become essential to our consumers; we’ll have your back by focusing on wellness, cultivating an inclusive culture, and supporting and rewarding your individual and professional development every action of the method.
What we’re looking for:
Our consumers anticipate the best– and we are proud to provide it.
As online marketers at one of the most iconic brand names in the world, you play a significant role in building authentic relationships with clients who affect life and company all over the world. Here, creativity and influenced storytelling meet powerful data-based marketing and customized digital interaction to drive organization results. You will build remarkable cross-functional relationships and learn the fundamental elements of marketing while nurturing a broad set of skills consisting of strategic thinking, analytics, interaction, problem solving, and management.
American Express invites you to share your resume for future opportunities in Toronto throughout many vibrant functions including Consumer Products, New Product Development, Lending, Acquisition, Project Management, Insurance, Loyalty & & Benefits, Partnerships, Brand & & Advertising and more!
The experience we provide:
- Lead amazing projects and own initiatives to get, engage and deliver implying experiences for millions of Canadians.
- Launch brand-new items, deals and campaigns with a ‘speed-to-market’ focus from tactical planning, customer segmentation, beta screening to live in-market delivery.
- Team up with a dynamic and progressive team that reacts to a constantly changing landscape with proven strategies and market-leading innovation.
- Showcase your exceptional interaction, influencing and partnership abilities with internal and external partners.
- Grow and develop both personally and professionally through formal advancement preparation and mentorship sessions.
- Construct on an inclusive culture and have a good time along the method!
If this seems like you, please use!
- Bachelor’s degree or fantastic on-the task experience
- Extremely inspired self-starter– you believe strategically and execute flawlessly.
- Terrific group gamer– you construct strong relationships to promote concepts, initiatives, and tasks throughout internal cross-functional and external stakeholders.
- Outstanding communicator– you’re reliable, accountable and you bring others along.
- Results driver– you demonstrate a high degree of individual quality.
- Development mindset– you’re willing to discover, ask questions and get imaginative.
- Insights-driven– you collect and articulate the ‘so what’ by obtaining insights from analytics to solve meaningful problems.
- Culture leader– you assist develop an inclusive culture where everyone belongs.
- And, naturally, enthusiasm for marketing, payments and innovation!
A few of our amazing advantages
- Daily well-being sessions
- Weekly meditation sessions
- Healthy Minds counselling for you and your family
- Tuition subsidies for courses
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Versatile health advantages prepare
- Annual Fitness Credit
American Express is dedicated to supplying an inclusive and available workplace in which all people who obtain positions or who work for or on behalf of Amex are treated with self-respect and respect and are supplied with equal treatment with respect to work, no matter that individual’s age, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, gender expression, race, colour, ancestry, ethnic or nationwide origin, citizenship, religious beliefs or creed, marital status, household status, pregnancy, disability, record of offenses, social condition or origin, political beliefs, association or activity or other elements forbidden under suitable Human Rights legislation (the “Prohibited Grounds”). If you have a special needs and need lodging, please speak to the Recruiter for additional information.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the effective conclusion of a background confirmation check, subject to applicable laws and guidelines.
** Please note that this is a general job posting. You might not receive a timely response from us on the status of your application **