The Assistant Warehouse supervisor helps the Warehouse Manager in supervision of all phases of Gardiner Warehouse operation including freight circulation.
- Position Type: Full Time Year Round
- Set up: ~ 40+ Hours Per Week
- Real estate: Housing is not provided for this position; staff member will require to secure real estate in Gardiner, Emigrant or Livingston, MT
The Must Haves
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- Must have the ability to pass DOT physical and obtain DOT Card
- Minimum Age of 21
- Healthcare advantages
- Paid trip
- Ill Time
- Xanterra Travel Collection discounts
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real enthusiasm for the environment, and take pleasure in crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the main authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
To get more information about living, working, and checking out Yellowstone, have a look at our site.
1. Understand and operate in accordance with Xanterra Parks & & Resorts Mission and Core Values.
2. Helps the Manager of Warehouse and Freight in guidance of all stages of Gardiner Warehouse operation (except R&M inventory) consisting of freight distribution.
3. Functions with the appropriate HR skill expert and the Manager of Warehouse and Freight in the hiring of seasonal personnel. Assists in the advancement, training, and efficient usage of labor force.
4. Helps the Manager of Warehouse and Freight with inventory management consisting of inventory precision through Infor CloudSuite. Make sure that all stock products are properly classified and participated in CloudSuite with all pertinent info. Takes part in the duration end inventory process. Actively maintain Gardiner storage facility stock. Evaluation stock on a daily basis and place/oversee all orders for non-inventory items to all park locations
5. Assists the Manager of Warehouse and Freight with storage facility safety, lorry security and related security training.
6. Completes day-to-day and weekly payroll management responsibilities.
7. Other tasks as appointed by the Manager of Warehouse and Freight.
8. Follow Company and department environmental practices to minimize lost energy and resources.
9. Follow Company and department safety practices to minimize danger to self and others.
10. Follow Company and department policies and treatments.
11. While all important functions and tasks can not be possibly noted on a job description, each staff member is anticipated to be flexible and accept additional and/or various tasks as designated at any time as directed by management. Responsibilities listed above are not limited to the only duties anticipated to be carried out.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
1. Prior Warehouse experience valuable.
2. Management abilities.
3. Communication skills.
4. Organizational skills.
5. Experience with Microsoft, acquiring and inventory tracking software valuable.
6. Knowledge of relevant DOT, ICC and HM 181 rules.
7. Stock management and analytic skills.
8. Knowledge of business policies and treatments.
9. Knowledge of Yellowstone facilities and services.
1. Capability to sit for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to operate in a greater elevation environment.
3. Ability to climb stairs.
4. Capability to lift boxes of products of 30– 75 lbs.
5. Ability to stroll, reach, stand, as essential to perform task responsibilities as kept in mind.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will get consideration for work without regard to race, color, faith, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, nationwide origin, impairment or veteran status