CHOICES!The Autobody Collision Repair industry is ALIVE and THRIVING. Autobody Technicians are in high demand. CSN Top Gun Raise Auto Group located in Prince George, BC will provide you a genuine opportunity to decide where your profession will take you.
Raise Auto Group owns and runs numerous CSN Collision Repair Centre’s throughout Canada. We are continuously growing, opening chances across our network permitting you versatility in where you live, work and play!
Our shops are handled by some of the market’s most experienced leaders (and up and coming leaders) who comprehend the unique challenges of collision repair work. Every one of them is reasonable, sincere and genuinely looks after both their staff and the families of their personnel. Our place supervisors are helped by a business group who share in each of our stores successes, failures and offer “genuine people” assistance in the most prompt way possible so that they in turn can provide you, our team, with the best possible employment experience.
If you have:
· At least 5+ years as a Red Seal ticketed service technician.
· Knowledge and desire to be at the leading edge of the crash repair work industry, consisting of an understanding of the product makeup and technological infrastructure of tomorrow’s cars.
· An understanding of automobile systems and innovation and the need to search for and follow OEM repair treatments as well as pre and post-scan of all lorries and adjust modules as essential.
· A team-oriented attitude with the ability to work efficiently in a busy and collective workplace.
· A showed positive, work ethic and take pride in delivering a quality fixed car
· The ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
· The capability to carry out equipment audits to look for appropriate efficiency and find faults and possible malfunctions.
· A goal-oriented mindset, allowing the collaboration with other automotive technicians and shop workers to ensure a high degree of cleanliness and order in the repair work location(s).
· Your safety is really essential to us. As a prospect, you must reveal a desire to ensure the greatest set of security standards are satisfied in accordance with our business standards.
· You MUST Be able to follow intricate directions with very little supervision and be able to tolerate the physical demands of the job including lifting up to 50 pounds.
** Certifications including, I-CAR, OEM, and CCC will provide you a significant advantage
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER, DRIVE YOUR SUCCESS
Please check out www.liftautogroup.com for more information about Lift and to view all of our existing openings
Task Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended healthcare
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Prince George, BC: reliably commute or plan to move prior to starting work (needed)
- auto body repair work: 5 years (required)
- Red Seal license (required)