We want YOU to join our team!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Backshop Attendants to work in our outside services/bag storage team. You will provide superior service to members and guests.
Islington Golf Club is a private club that was awarded Club of the Year in 2019 by the Canadian Society of Club Managers and we provide an excellent working environment. We were thrilled to kick off our 2022 season by hosting the practice facilities for the Canadian Open.
Seasonal- to end of golf season
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- On-site parking
- Golf Privileges
What you will do:
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Ensure member’s clubs are cleaned and stored properly
- Ensure all guest’s clubs are washed prior to playing golf
- Maintain pull cart fleet to ensure each cart is in working order
- Clean and charge power caddies on a daily basis
- Ensure carts have all required components: towels, scorecard, pencil and filled sand bottle
- Ensure practice area is clean and tidy
- Ensure used towels are sent to be laundered each night and picked up each morning
- Other duties as required
What you will bring:
- Positive, engaging personality
- Focused on delivering top notch service to members and guests
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight/conflicting deadlines
- Ability to respond to changes in demands and address special requests on short notice
- Act as a highly visible ambassador for the Club by projecting a positive & professional image
- Valid Canadian work permit
*Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a requirement of employment at Islington Golf Club, unless you have an exemption pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code.*
Islington Golf Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Applicants under consideration for employment will be contacted to participate further in the recruitment process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.