This position is responsible for providing excellent service to our customers and resellers via telephone, email, and meetings, ensuring their complete satisfaction in accordance with Ceryx high standards of customer satisfaction and applicable Master Service Agreements and Statements of Work. Our customers rely on this individual as the go-to person who understands their needs and can be counted on to deliver results. The Account Manager will thrive on the opportunity to make a difference in the delivery of Ceryx services. Business communications will be conducted primarily in English, although some customers will require their communications to be in French.
- Overall accountability for the retention and revenue growth within our existing, enterprise clients.
- Deliver the Ceryx strategy to our customers, including our road map, future product initiatives and our development activities.
- Strengthen and deepen existing partner and customer relationships with IT decision makers.
- Create and manage annual account plans and targets for each client.
- Leverage customer relationships to collect marketing feedback.
- Provide Ceryx oversight of key areas through the proactive tracking of internal processes.
- Service invoicing and administration.
- Create and manage customer reports and give presentations as required.
- Manage and monitor the complete service delivery process.
- Take care of service inquiries in a time efficient manner.
The desired candidate for this role will have already gathered the following essential skills and qualifications;
- University degree or comparable experience.
- 5 years’ plus experience as an Account Manager or in a direct sales environment.
- Fluently bilingual and able to speak, read and write in English and French.
- Strong communicating experience with senior-level management and excellent phone manner.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Great attitude with empathy for all points of view.
- Excellent client satisfaction attitude.
- Experience with data management.
- Organizational skills, ability to work well in a fast paced team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy; eager to find and correct errors.
- The individual must be highly motivated, a self-starter and be able to work in a fast paced, complex environment.
- Very good computer skills, including experience working with MS Office products.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference Bilingual Account Manager in the Subject Line. No telephone calls will be accepted.
Ceryx is equal opportunity employer.