About the Role:
At tiptap, the customer experience is at the core of everything we do. We are a brand that builds long term relationships by understanding what our customers priorities are and delivering on them. This role’s main focus will be supporting and mentoring our customers and accounts through every step of their journey. You will play a key role by highlighting best practices, creating value for our customers and delivering simple, easy, fast and effective service.
You will be responsible to:
- Closely partner with the Sales/Sector Manager to understand the pipeline and timelines attached to potential clients
- Attend an internal “standup” call to discuss potential large clients pitch with Sales /Sector Manager
- Work with Sales/Sector Manager on specific sector assigned to the team to provide insights and support to clients once they have passed the letter of intent phase of the customer journey
- Be the account management owner once the client is signed and confirmed as an active client
- Provide account set up / support to the Sales Manager with the onboarding of the client and training of the different tools used for campaign management
- Provide proactive insights for the client throughout the campaign
- Provide status updates on campaign performance
- Act as the Customer Care liaison for all issues that are raised throughout the campaign
- Liaise with tech support team to ensure issues are triaged and resolved in a timely manner
- Work with internal teams on different issues to ensure the best service for the client in terms of problem resolution, providing insights to product teams, and identifying areas of improvement based on client use of program and product
- Manage all project timelines and deliverables
- Escalate issues via the correct channels when blockers become apparent that may put the program or client at risk
- Other duties as the role and company grow and evolve.
You will bring the following skills and qualifications to the table:
- Bilingual (French/English)
- 3-5 years in a customer facing role with direct account management / client support experience.
- Experience in tech start up in high growth phase considered an asset
- Obsessed with customer experience and project management, with a genuine ability to empathize with our customers and their community
- Proven project management skills and experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self motivated and eager to learn
- Adapt quickly to ever changing customer needs and priorities
- Clear and professional written and oral communication
- Strong working knowledge of Google G-Suite, HubSpot, Aircall, Slack, Confluence and JIRA
“tiptap is more than just a payment solution. It is the realization of a dream to help others.” – Chris Greenfield, Founder & CEO.
People around the globe just don’t carry cash anymore. With no current digital alternative for quick impulse donations and small-denomination cash transactions, tiptap created a simple acceptance device for a cashless economy.
This role is fully remote for any applicants in Montreal Area/outside of Southern Ontario
Visit our website www.tiptappay.com