Job Description: Providing a high quality of customer services, the bilingual customer service agent will assist with the overall client experience.
- Answer all incoming questions and complaints
- Assume all duties and administrative tasks during opening and closing hours
- Soothe clients by being patient and understanding
- Receive inbound calls (approximately 40 per day)
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients
- Maintain a positive relationship and open communication with the team
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Research and problem solving skills, attention to detail; excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills; multi-tasking and consistent ability to meet deadlines
- Bilingual – flawless command of both English and French
- Must be a team player who is comfortable working with others
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PC law experience is an asset.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
Must have minimum 2 years experience in a fast paced office environment.
**Must be flexible to work 8 hour shifts Monday to Friday between 8am to 8pm.**