Bilingual Portugese Social Media Content Moderator
As an Social Media Content Moderator, you will be an essential component of our client’s safety effort. We are looking for someone who can apply our guidelines with reference to nuanced and context-dependent policies in an evolving environment. You will make autonomous decisions against challenging issues of a potentially sensitive or business-critical nature
Concentrix is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance. We partner with ambitious, progressive organizations around the world to future-proof their business and stay ahead of the competition and customer expectations.
About the Role
Our Social Media Content Moderation team works to create a welcoming and safe place for people to build communities. As an Social Media Content Moderator, you will be an essential component of our client’s safety effort. We are looking for someone who can apply our guidelines with reference to nuanced and context-dependent policies in an evolving environment. You will make autonomous decisions against challenging issues of a potentially sensitive or business-critical nature
- Review products offered for sale on the client’s platform to ensure that they do not violate any current policies
- Address audio content which may include offensive or derogatory language or other potentially distressing content
- Identify trends that highlight gaps in social media policies
- Demonstrate an understanding of market-specific legal and cultural practices that enable effective content review
- Analyze and independently render decisions against high volumes of live and active issues regarding social media user behavior
- Provide information, educate customer to update trackers, update required applications & tools and keep internal stakeholders informed of new issues
- Be available to work within rotating shifts (Early Morning and/or late Night, weekends/ Long weekend/Statutory Holidays)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Portugese
- Clear awareness of potential biases or conflicts of interest and ensure these do not affect professional application of responsibilities
- Deep familiarity with internet technology, streaming, internet slang/colloquialisms and internet culture
- Evaluate information and quickly/independently develop a sound conclusion based on an existing framework
- Mentally and emotionally able to handle offensive or disturbing language, and content
- Comfortable working remotely and independently as part of a larger team
- Ability to monitor several information flows simultaneously
- This position is remote based but may return to our Concentrix Mississauga office in the future
- A rapidly growing company with significant career growth opportunities
- A culture committed to teamwork and continuous improvement
- An attractive compensation package including medical, dental; PTO, paid holidays.
- Competitive salary
- Interactive Paid Training
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Wellness Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAN Mississauga – 6725 Airport RD
English (Required), Hebrew, Persian