We have an instant requirement for a specific with solid BPC skills and strong accounting understanding within the Toronto area.
Performance Analytics Corporation is an innovation and services company concentrated on providing Enterprise Performance Management services for financial and operational reporting. We work with customers to establish targeted solutions for improved service performance. Focusing on options for the Office of the CFO including SAP Analytics, we integrate our deep understanding of finance with several years of useful experience to deliver analytics and business performance management services.
We are searching for individuals who are fanatically devoted to customer success. We provide a range of service alternatives to our customers including SAP Analytics and Enterprise Performance Management, Adaptive Insights and OneStream technologies. As the leading SAP Analytics services partner in Canada, we’re huge enough to provide exciting opportunities, however small sufficient to provide each customer personal attention.
The perfect Performance Analytics employee is independent yet open up to ideas, both a great listener and a problem-solver. If you want to take on new difficulties while working in a hectic but little group environment, then inspect us out.
As a BPC Application Consultant, you will actively participate in all aspects of the implementation of Enterprise Performance Management options to customers. These solutions include monetary combination, budgeting, preparation, forecasting, reporting, and analysis.
No BPC project is the very same and you will find that your role will have distinct attributes relying greatly on your strong technical and organization skills. We are searching for prospects with solid experience in planning and debt consolidation (BPC v10 and above) strong finance, accounting and/or analytics backgrounds.
Utilize your item knowledge, finest practices, organization understanding, and Microsoft Excel, SQL Server/ NetWeaver skills to contribute as an employee to successfully provide our Enterprise Performance Management options on time and on budget. Supply hands-on development using all the available item functionality including the ability to:
- Develop Reports, Input Forms, Dimensions & & Models, Business Process Flows, and Security and related technical paperwork
- Interact and successfully present ideas and options to consumers, team members, and partners
- Strategy and accomplish goals assigned as part of typically varied and distributed teams in a collective way no matter assigned role or reporting structure
- Capture and use the knowledge, experiences, and best practices that are gotten from each engagement to enhance capability.
Technical Skills Required:
- Performance Management or Business Intelligence background– minimum 2 years
- Need to have an extensive understanding of Enterprise Performance Management practices obtained through a minimum of 2 years of experience in actual implementation and roll-out or administration of systems
- Understanding of advancement of financial debt consolidation models is needed. Knowledge of budgeting/forecasting designs is a property.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- In depth understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and/or SAP Netweaver. Other monetary systems application knowledge, such as OneStream, Hyperion etc is a property.
- Tested understanding of OLAP concepts
Service Skills Required:
- University degree in Finance associated area
- CPA or equivalent is preferred, with excellent accounting knowledge associated to IFRS, combination accounting guidelines and USGAAP
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong oral/verbal English interaction abilities.
- Outstanding discussion skills
- A mutual understanding of job management, and group involvement.
Performance Analytics provides a competitive salary and generous bonus capacity, plus advantages to the favored prospects. Advantages are paid 100% by Performance Analytics and consist of protection for medical, dental, vision care, and other areas.
This position is located in the Toronto, ON location. Travel to client websites is needed. The travel requirement for a BPC Application Consultant is 50-60%.