The Transportation Department takes visitors on exciting tours over 142 miles of Yellowstone’s grand loop, with stops at each of the 6 villages and sights along the way. The Bus Washer is responsible for helping keep our tour cars tidy and ready for the more than 65,000 visitors that take trips during the summertime season in Yellowstone National Park. Learn more about the Interpretation & & Transportation department.
Position Type: Seasonal
Season Dates: April 2022-October 2022
Schedule: ~ 40+ hours – May consist of weekends, evenings and vacations
Location: Throughout Yellowstone National Park (Canyon, Gardiner, Grant, Madison, Mammoth, Old Faithful, Roosevelt, Lake)
Perks & & Benefits
- In-park housing supplied consisting of Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth), laundry, and all energies ($45.74 per two-week pay period)
- All meals provided consisting of breakfast, lunch, and dinner ($164.24 per two-week pay duration)
- Meals and real estate expenses undergo change
- No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your paycheck
- Free Employee Recreation Program (athletics, gear rentals, workshops, entertainment, video games, and more).
- $350 Referral Bonus for EACH person you refer who gets hired
- Time and a half paid above 40 hours
Click here for more benefits
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are an inviting community who strive, share a real passion for the environment, and take pleasure in crafting memorable experiences for our visitors. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are happy stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram , TikTok , and Facebook !
See Yourself Here
- Cleaning Transportation lorries (including bus toilet) as needed for tours or other department transportation needs.
- Driving Guides to and from various locations in and out of the Park where they fulfill trips or end trips.
- Addressing the telephone and taking messages.
- Cleaning up non-company busses.
- Cleaning the interior of structures, as needed, consisting of break spaces and rest rooms.
- Driving all devices onto wash pad.
- Accountable for a tidy and neat look in the recommended uniform.
- Helping as needed with guest services in other departments, and other tasks as appointed.
- At least 21 years of age and possess a valid chauffeur’s license with a good driving record.
- Able to work without close supervision.
- Must satisfy all DOT Physical requirements and pass a DOT physical examination.
- Able to reach high, understand the manage of cleaning brushes, stand, walk both the within and outside of busses, and bend to sweep floors.
- Able to work for as much as 10 hours outdoors in variable weather (consisting of rain, sleet, snow, direct sunlight, high winds, and temperature levels ranging from -60 ° to +100 ° Fahrenheit).
- Able to flex, twist, and raise to 50 lbs. at the same time and repeatedly.
- At the same time guide a vehicle, shift its transmission, run accelerator and brake pedals, and offer commentary while driving in heavy traffic.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive factor to consider for work without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, nationwide origin, impairment or veteran status.