Dascan Groundheat Energy Services ltd was established with a core focus of providing renewable design engineering and installations in Ontario commercial geothermal market
We are seeking a Business Development consultant at our Toronto office, The BDC is responsible for identifying commercial and public distributed generation prospects, stay current with geothermal incentive programs, and see the project through the full sales cycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage new clients (private and public sector)
- Identify customer savings and value propositions by analyzing customer energy data and utility rates
- Work with in-house engineering, construction, finance and legal to develop system layouts, cost models, and contract negotiations
- Develop proposals and presentations
- Stay current with current incentives (state and/or utility) and identify future markets
- Conduct financial modeling
- Attend conferences and Trade Shows
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Geo thermal/ Renewable commercial and utility scale business development experience
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Ability to develop and lead presentations to end users
- Preferred Skills:
- High level understanding of all facets related to the commercial geothermal, HVAC and energy industry and be able to articulate as such.
- Learn and understand the basic or pricing dynamics for various applications and technologies.
- Must maintain positive relationships with internal construction, financial, engineering, estimating and marketing departments.
Competitive commissioned based salary and excellent support to qualified candidate who may apply by sending resume and cover letter referring to Director of Business Development – Geothermal in response to this ad. To firstname.lastname@example.org