Betstamp is the future of sports betting. We were founded in 2020 with the mission to make sports betting easy and accessible with everyone, while improving your odds of winning your bets. Our team is dedicated to creating the best user experience possible, while educating the public about sports betting.
How We Work:
Betstamp aggregates sports betting odds from every sportsbook so you can easily compare and get the best price before you bet. You can track, manage, and analyze your sports bets for consistent improvement, in addition to being able to follow some of your favourite betting personalities and your friends’ performances in the app to see how they do. Save time, save money, and have more fun betting on sports.
Betstamp launched in Ontario for the first time in April 2022, and our team is currently ramping up Brand Awareness across the province.
As a Business Development Representative, you’ll join on the ground level of the best Sports Betting aggregator on the market, growing faster than ever. To start, you will be helping to manage the launch of Betstamp across Ontario, with a long-term goal of growing Betstamp’s Brand Awareness across North America via partnerships. You will be helping build new processes from the ground up and reaching out to partners that are in line with betstamp’s values & core target market to partner with. You will have the ability to influence our go-forward strategy, while also receiving coaching from seasoned professionals with years of experience.
This role is perfect for someone looking to gain experience in a fast moving startup, that overlaps heavily in the sports & sports management side of business. Successful candidates will be given real responsibility from Day 1, with the opportunity to build & influence our Canadian launch approach. This is a full-time position.
- Experience working towards & exceeding targets
- A self-starter who is able to work independently & manage feedback
- Someone who is outgoing, hard working and scrappy
- Ability to take ownership of your business & projects to make decisions & move projects and opportunities forward
- Sales experience is an asset
- Evaluate potential new partners
- Outreach & bring in new potential partners for Betstamp across a variety of different verticals
- Reach out & set up meetings with Betstamp partners
- Maintain and grow current Betstamp partner accounts
- Build reporting frameworks & processes for the Partnership Department from the ground up
- Competitive compensation with possibility for bonus incentives based on success
- This is a full-time position with possibility of immediate career growth & promotion within 6-8 months for the successful candidate
- Start Date: August 2022
- Must have laptop/access to internet
- Experience with Microsoft Suite – Powerpoint/Excel/Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in sports and/or sports betting – is an asset