At The Minery, we help clients unearth their potential.
We do this by creating deep bonds with our clients, understanding their business and always looking for ways to help them create engagement. We believe that this, above all, will create great companies in the future and we are at the heart of that movement. As a part of our team, you will help us drive this vision forward for our clients, their teams and their customers.
As an HR4 Business Development Representative you will be hands on and will bring your considerable knowledge and tenacity to creating awareness and interest within Dealerships and Dealer Groups across North America. Working out of The Minery Toronto office located in the Distillery District, your overall goal is to reach out to target markets and secure demos with the intention of locking in new clients. Travel may be required to visit Dealerships or attend Trade Shows.
You love rolling up your sleeves and tackling the big challenges, you also dive into the weeds to spend quality time sweating the details. You know that presenting a compelling value proposition comes from preparedness and persuasion.
You can spot opportunities and have a creative way of getting things done. You build consensus and are comfortable working with internal teams and clients. You love what you do, and it shows.
You are compelling, you are confident, and you are credible. You are comfortable building 1:1 relationship and being part of a team.
Does this sound like you? Then let’s cover a typical day (FYI, there are no typical days)
- Interacting with clients in a professional, timely manner in order to build long-lasting relationships.
- Executing high quality cold calls, relationship calls and follow ups.
- Updating the database with accurate and timely notes on Dealer information.
- Providing input on marketing materials and actively participate in sales meetings.
- Being proactive and create opportunities to up sell.
- Updating internal partners on achievements and upcoming opportunities.
- Leading by example and exhibiting The Minery Values.
Still here? Do you bring…
- Confidence and the demeanor required to conduct a top-notch cold call.
- The ability to persuade people to talk and divulge their pain points at a Dealership.
- Effective oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- The initiative and find areas of opportunity to continue to grow the business.
- A big picture mindset and ability to take the small parts and fit them together into big ideas.
- Confidence to manage difficult situations and deal with rejection.
- Ability to manage a database of Dealers.
- Creativity to partner with the marketing team to enhance and optimize the sales strategy.
- Ideas for new sales avenues and plans for reaching potential clients.
- Insights and analysis of current sales strategies and help to manage effectiveness.
We look for progressive experience, your journey is as important as your destination. We want to be a part of creating your next you. Your experiences may not have perfectly positioned you to be an HR4 Business Development Representative, but your attitude and collective skills may. Having said that, you have experience with data, high proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint. You are organized, customer centric, technically proficient people think of you as a leader.
Tell us your story… we are curious, and we know you are too.
- University or college degree, or equivalent.
- Must have experience facilitating conversations to get to a positive end goal.
- Experience working in an automotive dealership in a customer-facing position is an asset.
- 1-3 years B2B sales experience.
- Must have high proficiency with computer technology.