St. Hubert HMSHost at Montréal– Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
Boulevard Roméo Vachon Nord
Dorval, QC H4Y 1H1
The Cashier is accountable for completing sales deals within the establishment and carrying out other assistance functions which may consist of cleaning the food, screen and/or stock locations and helping with equipping activities; carries out all other duties as directed by the organization or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position.
- Operates a sales register and receives payment from customers in money or credit card, properly counts and provides modification to clients as needed, and follows all HMSHost client service and money handling policies and procedures
- Maintains a strong knowledge of product or services readily available in system
- Cleans and stocks workspace
- Assists in locating, fixing up, and confirming the precision of transactions and run devices with peripheral electronic information processing
- Cash handling and customer support experience preferred
- Demonstrates the capability to interact with the public and colleagues in a friendly, passionate and outbound way
- Requires the capability to bend, twist, and stand to carry out typical task functions
- Needs the capability to lift/push objects weighing over 10 pounds
- Requires the capability to speak, check out and comprehend directions, short correspondence and policy documents, along with converse comfortably with consumers
Level Playing Field Employer (EOE) Minority/Female/Disabled/ Veteran (M/F/D/ V) Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
HMSHost is dedicated to providing available hiring and employment practices that remain in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (the “AODA”) and the Human Rights Code of Ontario. If you require lodging for special needs throughout any stage of the recruitment procedure, please indicate this in your cover letter or on the electronic application form.