EXPERIENCE: Knowledge and ability to work while making safety the number one priority is a must!
- Install and trouble shoot all models of Rogers Cable Digital Boxes.
- Install and trouble shoot Rogers Cable High Speed Modems.
- Install and trouble shoot Rogers Cable Telephone Modems.
- Install and troubleshoot Rogers cable Managed Routers.
- Install and trouble shoot Cat 3, 5, 5e, 6 RG6, RG11, and Flex 500 cables.
- Install and trouble shoot telephone lines and jacks.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of materials, modems and digital boxes in the vehicle at all times.
- Be on standby as required and scheduled.
- Maintain your work vehicle in proper working condition.
- Keep within Rogers Cable Key Performance Indicators.
- Conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner when dealing with our customers.
- Will perform all other duties as required by departmental manager
- Must be physically fit, including the ability to carry and climb a twenty eight foot extension ladder weighing 80 pounds
- Must be well organized and be able to work well individually and as part of a team
- A strong commitment to safety.
- Superior listening and comprehension skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently as required.
- Must be flexible to assist in other departments when required should the workload be light.
Trinity Communication Services is the FIRST AND ONLY telecommunication company to receive the Outcomes Award in the IHSA Zero Quest Program. As such, zero incidents is our ongoing goal. The Health and Safety of our employees and customers is one of our core values and is engrained into our company culture.
- Must possess a valid Ontario driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as determined by the Company
- Will set up and work safely on high traffic roads according to Book 7 standards
- Will work in all weather conditions, day, night, or weekends with possible overnight stays
If interested, please submit resume to: email@example.com