Commercial Painting Estimator and Project Manager for Expanding Painting Company
Do you consider yourself a “closer” and willing to do whatever it takes ethically to make the sale?
Are you hungry enough to work any hour of the day or any day of the week in order to make a sale?
Do you have at least 5+ years working in commercial painting estimating and/or project management?
Have you ever quoted and sold over a million dollars in sales in any industry?
Can you easily read blue prints and quote tenders?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, please read on….
Who are we?
- We are a 28 year old established residential and commercial painting company located in Toronto
- We are committed to CANI (constant and never ending improvement) in every facet of our business
- Our core values is superior customer service, top quality workmanship, reliability and trustworthyness, and to have the most friendly compasionate and personable staff in the industry
- We are growing at phenomenal rates and need the right Sales Manager to support our growth and to fulfill our brand promise to our clients
- Winner of prestigious awards such as 2015 Small Business Icon for Infusionsoft (google it for details)
- Among the top 3 rated paint companies for customer satisfaction in Ontario (98%+ satisfaction rating)
Salary & Commission Compensation:
Year 1 – $50 to 60K base salary + big incentives on gross sales and profitability
Year 2 – $60 to 70K base salary + big incentives on gross sales and profitability
Why work for HPT? (www.homepainterstoronto.com)
- Work with the top entrepreneurial trades company in the business
- Work with name brands as Home Depot, Holmes on Holmes, House and Home Magazine, HGTV shows such as Custom Built, and other reputable brands.
- The security of a small base salary and expenses paid for; but also rewarded and compensated based on your ability and performance (via bonuses and an obtainable commission structure to achievers)
- Consistent and stable work environment with very specific and measureable goals
- Work with a great team of like minded individuals
- Regular training and coaching as needed
NOTE: If all of this sounds good so far, finish reading this entire ad. . . then follow the 3-step directions at the end to apply today!
- You will be responsible for quoting and estimating jobs daily as they are scheduled to you.
- You will be estimating and quoting commercial painting tenders including blue print reading and deailing with property managers and general contractors as needed
- This includes sending quotes daily, attending appointments when needed, building rapport and relationships, selling our benefits, and closing at a minimum rate of 25-40% on all qualified sales. Following up these sales if they don’t close on a daily/nightly basis to close these jobs.
- Hours can begin as early as 9am and go as late as 8pm pm depending on time of year ie. Mon to Thurs 11am to 8pm; Fri optional; Saturday 9am to 5pm; Sun off. So work hours MUST be flexible. Saturdays are almost a must. You should expect to work about 40-45hrs/week in our slow season (Oct to Feb); and 50-55 hrs/week in our peak season (March to Sept).
- 3 years of quoting and sales experience – experience in the painting trade is a bonus.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Accustom to working in a hectic and constantly changing business environment
- Have a car that can be driven all times of day or at least a valid driver’s license
- Pass a criminal background check
- We want “closers” here and willing to work and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Thick skin is a must
Another NOTE: If this position still sounds good and you can accomplish (& exceed) the goals and objectives above. . . finish reading this entire ad and follow the 3-step directions at the end to apply today!
Essential Abilities, Behaviors & Motivators:
- Self starter
- Must have thick skin and have the ability to deal with problem situations, tough clients, and even tougher trades
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great people skills
- Doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty when necessary
- Recognizes opportunities and executes
- Committed CANI (constant and never ending improvement)
- Team player
How to Apply:
If you can accomplish the goals above and fit the requirements of this position, follow the directions below:
Step 1: Reply to this post and write us an e-mail. Attach your cover letter and resume.
Step 2: Write a short paragraph about why you feel you are the perfect candidate and would be more successful than the 50 other candidates we’ll receive resumes from.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
Brian Young, Owner