Content is at the very heart of what we do, and our commitment to develop and deliver first-rate industry occasions that offer education and networking opportunities.
A Conference Production Coordinator at Generis serves as the executive editor and primary material creator for both the academic conference agenda and supporting materials that will drive the success of Sales, Marketing and Operations teams.In this function, you will manage all the day-to-day operations and administrative duties tied to enhancing the conference program, publishing, and marketing, as required. You will create distinct material by utilizing your well-honed research and composing skills, then utilize a mix of e-mail marketing, cold-calling and social media skills to recruit specialists to speak at your conference.
We’ll supply you with the framework of what you require to produce content for Generis occasions, grow your neighborhood, and promote the brand. It’s up to you to bring the hustle, enthusiasm, and imaginative passion to create special and refreshing material that event individuals will like. You’ll be in charge of looking into industries, writing web copy, sourcing talent, cultivating media and market partners, collaborating with vendors and sponsors, and producing annual occasions.
As a Conference Production Coordinator, here’s what you get to do:
- Copy-write and copy-edit landing pages, conference agendas, e-mails, press releases, print literature, and social networks posts
- Research and craft material to ensure our subjects are timely and pertinent, leading to engagement growth
- Contact senior-level executives though phone, email and social media to protect their involvement as a speaker
- Create weekly content pieces, such as blogs and short articles to notify our audience
- Perform public speaking and lead cross-departmental bi-weekly meetings
- Supply well balanced recommendations for material to customers based on the user experience and company requirements
- Work closely with the production team on the formation of material to guarantee engaging online experiences
- Identify crucial industry challenges and interact market insights to the wider service
- Assistance all project awareness activities internally, such as Sales and Marketing Briefs and coaching sessions with teams to better comprehend the material
- Help with marketing collateral, such as social media copy, graphics, printed and online security, etc.
- Support the business’ brand name standards and content style guidelines, as well as the general expression of business’ corporate identity in the content we produce
- Cultivate and maintain company relationships, getting speakers for all of our tops
Researching and producing content for our summits needs a passionate, self-motivated and industrious achiever with:
- The decision to fulfill deadlines and provide outcomes
- Exceptional research study abilities
Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Remarkable social and client-facing abilities
- Strong editorial capability
- Efficient spoken communication skills
Everyday tasks include:
- Market research to keep up-to-date with industry-specific information and business requirements appropriate to the topic and target market
- Developing lead lists of potential speakers/talent proper for the conference program
- Development of coherent, benefits-driven copy describing the proposed discussions and material of the conference program being established
- Updating website and print security with new copy and material
What’s in it for you?:
- Base salary with review durations for growth + benefit
- Benefits after 3 months
Business discount for
- Goodlife health club membership and flexible lunch hour
- Rewards and opportunity for travel
- End-of-month work socials with lots of foosball, pizza, snacks and beverages in addition to our Summer and Winter annual celebrations
- Quarterly Operations team-building trips (ie. paint night, mixology class, canoe and paddle-boarding)
- 10 days’ trip + 5 individual days, plus the entire office gets a bonus offer week off at the end of the year
Working hours: Normal service hours are 8.30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday, with a lunch break for one hour in between 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Office Location: The Generis office is located in Downtown Toronto (Richmond & & Bathurst).
We provide a platform uniquely created for executives and specialists to connect. Our commitment to delivering world class material and linking organization ideas with relationship chances is the Generis experience.