Webb & Lashbrook Inc. is a Toronto-based construction firm specializing in residential construction. Working with architects, designers, and residential clients, our aptitude for constructing modern details in both new builds and renovation projects is underpinned by our sound team management, budgeting, and scheduling processes. If you are looking to work on exciting projects and be part of a great team this opportunity is for you.
- Coordinate construction schedule
- Visit job sites regularly to monitor progress
- Coordinate printing of construction drawings, site instructions, material specifications and ensure they are present at each job site
- Ordering materials
- Coordinate the delivery of all materials to each site on a timely manner
- Participate in site meetings with architects and clients and site supervisor
- Assist with estimating in collaboration with suppliers and subtrades
- Reporting any challenges or issues to the stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Report to the management of the company regularly
JOB KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Ability to read understand construction drawings, shop drawings, and specifications.
- Must have experience in residential construction
- Strong computer literacy and Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Prioritizing and Time Management Skills
- Must have driver’s licence and own vehicle
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $28.00-$35.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Construction: 2 years (preferred)