Our team of Business Analysts and Consultants are experts in the implementation of NetSuite, a cloud ERP solution, by assessing business needs and developing innovative solutions. Their responsibilities include the delivery, assessment, analysis, design, customization, and implementation of Netsuite.
Our incredible NetSuite Consultants are meticulous, driven and curious learners who enjoy a diversity of projects. At GURUS, they are not limited to an industry, which allows them to expand their expertise and gives them visibility to a variety of different business pain points.
What we value from our NetSuite Consultant?
- 3-5 years of experience in business analysis
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with NetSuite (an asset) or other ERP systems
- Accounting knowledge
- A university degree in Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, or a relevant discipline in Business Administration (accounting or finance)
- Have experience in all phases of a project: analysis, design, deployment, configuration, system administration, conversion, installation, training, support
What’s a regular day for our NetSuite Consultant at GURUS?
- Analyze business procedures and determine the appropriate modifications to be applied to the software
- Assist in the development of specifications, configure the system, oversee and deploy environnement modifications
- Host meetings directly with clients to gather requirements, analyze situation and provide solutions
- Work in conjunction with programmers and project managers to coordinate efforts and meet deadlines, as well as providing a status of the work in progress and providing input to help adjust the planning
- Provide training to end users during the implementation phase
What are the perks of being a GURU?
- Be part of a team of fun and determined people, with an interest in business and technology
- People focused culture [check out a Day in the Life at GURUS here!]
- Flexible schedule and work-from-home for better work/life balace
- Your well-being first: benefits program (medical & dental insurance), and health flex plan (gym memberships, equipment, therapeutic massages, etc)
- Work culture: training programs, certifications, and opportunities for advancement in the company