< img src=" https://topjobbank.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/content-moderator-japanese-bilingual-mississauga-concentrix-mississauga-on.png" class =" ff-og-image-inserted" > Job Title: Content Moderator – Japanese Bilingual- Mississauga Job Description As an Social Media Content Moderator, you will be a vital component of our client’s safety effort. We are looking for someone who can apply our standards with reference to nuanced and context-dependent policies in an evolving environment. You will make autonomous choices against challenging concerns of a possibly sensitive or business-critical nature
Job Type: Full-Time
Place: Mississauga, Ca
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A varied, global company loaded with intelligent, friendly individuals to bounce ideas off, learn from and grow with
- Unlimited profession chances and clear courses for career development
- A competitive income
- Inclusive perks and benefits
- Opportunity for monthly performance incentives
WHAT YOU WANT MATTERS TO US
Think of making a check list with all of the important things that would make you feel good at work. Does your check list have meeting new individuals on it? How about being recognized and rewarded for doing terrific things? Perhaps you envisioned a place where you might have all of these things while making a positive distinction in individuals’s day. If so, Concentrix is a fantastic place for you. Every day we spread positivity through others’ lives through thoughtful consumer interactions and authentic problem solving with a human touch. Doing right by people is in our DNA because our company believe a desire to be treated with care and respect is a universal part of the human experience. This viewpoint drives whatever we do and produces the framework for how we treat our clients and our staff.
No matter your background or your years of experience, beginning or developing your career course might appear difficult, however frequently the answer is much simpler than you think. We are looking for customer care specialists. Social Network Content Moderator
About the Role
Our Social Media Content Moderation group works to develop an inviting and safe location for individuals to construct communities. As an Social Media Content Moderator, you will be a vital element of our customer’s security effort. We are looking for somebody who can apply our guidelines with referral to nuanced and context-dependent policies in a progressing environment. You will make self-governing decisions versus challenging problems of a potentially sensitive or business-critical nature
- Review items offered for sale on the customer’s platform to guarantee that they do not violate any current policies
- Address sensitive content which may be graphic, violent or hateful, consist of offensive or derogatory language or other potentially distressing material
- Recognize trends that highlight spaces in social media policies
- Demonstrate an understanding of market-specific legal and cultural practices that make it possible for reliable content review
- Evaluate and individually render decisions versus high volumes of live and active problems concerning social media user habits
- Provide information, inform consumer to update trackers, upgrade needed applications & & tools and keep internal stakeholders notified of new issues
- Be available to work within turning shifts (Early Morning and/or late Night, weekends/ Long weekend/Statutory Holidays)
WHAT WOULD YOU BRING TO OUR TEAM?
Your enthusiasm for doing helpful for other people will help you bond with your customers and your team. You will actively listen and fix to supply an excellent client experience. Your attention to detail, ability to believe outside the box, excellent interaction, and passion will help you master this function.
TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM:
- Excellent composed and verbal interaction skills in English and Japanese
- Clear awareness of possible biases or disputes of interest and guarantee these do not impact professional application of duties
- Deep familiarity with web technology, streaming, web slang/colloquialisms and web culture
- Evaluate info and quickly/independently develop a sound conclusion based on an existing framework
- Mentally and mentally able to manage offensive or troubling habits, language, and material
- Comfortable working from another location and individually as part of a larger team
- Ability to monitor a number of info streams all at once
- This position is remote based however may go back to our Concentrix Mississauga workplace in the future
- A rapidly growing business with substantial career growth opportunities
- A culture committed to teamwork and constant enhancement
- An appealing payment bundle including medical, dental; PTO, paid holidays.
- Competitive wage
- Interactive Paid Training
- Profession Advancement opportunities
- Health Benefits
- Staff Member Assistance Program
CALL US HOME:
If you discover yourself smiling right now and this seems like the ideal next step in your career, we wish to hear from you! Apply today and discover why 275,000+ individuals around the globe pick to call Concentrix home.
Concentrix is an acclaimed worldwide CX options business who develops amazing experiences for the world’s best brand names and their clients. We’re an ambitious group of innovators, risk-takers, and game-changers: the sort of folks who flourish on fixing complex issues.
All qualified applicants will get factor to consider for work without regard to race, color, faith, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, national origin, impairment, or status as a safeguarded veteran.
@ConcentrixCAN / @ConcentrixU.S.A. on Facebook & & Instagram|www.concentrix.com
The above declarations are planned to describe the basic nature and level of work being carried out by individuals designated to this position. These are not planned to be a thorough list of all obligations, duties, skills, or working conditions.
CAN Mississauga – 6725 Airport RD
English (Required), Japanese (Required)