The Creative Marketing Manager manages and provides imaginative guidance to the development of all Yellowstone customer, recruitment, internal, group, and conference marketing and communications consistent with the sales and marketing plan.This position will also manage Yellowstone’s general media and material strategy that includes social networks, digital signs, videos, pictures, and audio. They will ensure all media is designed appropriately and accurately, reflecting the very best usage of digital and online channels.
This position needs exceptional creative, collective, and communication skills. Yellowstone has a small marketing department, requiring a person with strong effort and the ability to work separately. This position works carefully and supports/provides assistance for the creative requirements of the Director of Sales and Marketing, Communications Manager and Digital Marketing Manager.
- Position Type: Full Time Year Round
- Schedule: ~ 40+ Hours Per Week
- Real estate: Housing is not guaranteed for this position; employee may require to secure real estate in Gardiner, Emigrant or Livingston, MT
The Must Haves
- Bachelors or comparable degree in Graphic Design, Social Media, Communications, Videography, Sales & & Marketing, Business or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant job experience.
- Hands-on experience with innovative software application like the Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Dreamweaver or comparable style software.
- Experience in developing and producing e-mails, sales brochures, ads, videos, podcasts, and other marketing materials and media.
- Hands-on experience in maintaining websites consisting of writing and uploading content. Html experienced preferred but not required.
- Experience publishing and monitoring social networks consisting of Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and other channels.
- Health care advantages
- Paid trip
- Sick Time
- Xanterra Travel Collection discounts
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming neighborhood who strive, share a real enthusiasm for the environment, and delight in crafting remarkable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are happy stewards of the park.
To learn more about living, working, and checking out Yellowstone, take a look at our website.
- Oversee Yellowstone’s Media and Content Strategy.
- Develop content and media calendar for social media, digital signage, blog sites, video, photos, audio content, etc.
- Keep photo library and share content online Flickr Gallery, website galleries, YouTube library, and any Digital Asset Management library.
- Meet requests for picture and video products.
- Together with Communications Manager and Digital Marketing Manager, work to establish over-arching material calendar and recognize gaps in library and acquire new guest and employee dealing with material as needed.
- Supervise any material production, modifying, and planning for audio, video, and photo tasks whether with third parties or internal
- Manage the production of all guest-facing print and digital collateral materials, pamphlets, guides, ads, etc; in addition to any other print and digital marketing media, are done beautifully, properly and on-time.
- Oversee innovative and visual design.
- Make sure tasks are finished on time, within spending plan and with required approvals in place (Director Sales and Marketing, NPS Concessions Management Office, and so on)
- Provide guidance and help Communications Manager and Digital Marketing Manager on internal and external worker materials.
- Make use of third-party design websites like Canva to provide templates and create ‘design ambassadors’
- Oversee the management of Yellowstone National Park Lodges social media program.
- Write and post info, material to Yellowstone National Park Lodges’ social media sites consisting of: @YNPLodges Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, Instagram accounts and sub-lodge Instagram accounts.
- Continue to enhance and increase engagement with live broadcasts, partnerships, and contests
- Screen social networks sites to identify and report important feedback and discussions, making tips regarding suitable actions
- Evaluation and suggest as appropriate, new social media channels that can support the marketing efforts
- Coordinate with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure @YellowstoneJobs content is complimentary and offer assistance on those accounts sometimes.
- Supervise the development of e-mail creative (including photos and copy) for guest-facing and conference sales e-mail communications plan.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to make sure prompt advancement and distribution of projects to customer lists.
- Deal support releasing e-mails in CRM program when needed.
- Help with the advancement of innovative for internal and external employee emails when needed.
- Oversee the style and assist in upgrading of details for the Yellowstone National Park Lodges site.
- Deal with corporate digital marketing agency relating to design of the site and coordinate style tasks
- Offer input and assistance as to site design and performance
- Upload authorized content straight to the website.
- Upload and revitalize images and videos as required.
- Ensure consistency of branding and photos on retail, online reservation engine, and other Xanterra-operated sites.
- Assist with posting on internal staff member intranet (Xpress) and external recruitment website as needed.
- Help with establishing creative properties for the guest and worker in-park digital signage program.
- In coordination with the Communications supervisor, develop and submit authorized material on the digital signs.
- Carry out additional marketing and sales tasks as defined by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Bachelors or similar degree in Graphic Design, Social Media, Communications, Videography, Sales & & Marketing, Business or associated field.
- A minimum of two years of pertinent job experience.
- Hands-on experience with creative software application like the Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Dreamweaver or comparable style software application.
- Experience in designing and creating e-mails, sales brochures, ads, videos, podcasts, and other marketing materials and media.
- Hands-on experience in keeping websites consisting of writing and uploading material. Html experienced preferred but not needed.
- Experience publishing and keeping an eye on social media including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and other channels.
- Capability to apply market and company standards worrying written and verbal communications.
- Excellent “individuals abilities.”
- Capability to satisfy multiple deadlines.
- Capability to work individually.
- Capability to preserve a favorable team-oriented mindset.
- Willingness to travel in and out of state for several days.
- Capability to predict an expert corporate image to the general public.
- Experience in the travel industry, marketing, graphic style is chosen, however not required.
- Knowledge of Yellowstone Park is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All certified candidates will get consideration for work without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationwide origin, disability or veteran status