We are looking for an experienced law tutor in the areas of criminal law and litigation for various types of work, including:
- Preparing new course content
- Reviewing, updating and enhancing existing course content such as textbooks, multiple choice practice questions, and skills-related questions (legal writing, drafting, and research)
- Responding to students’ questions via emailת phone and conducting one-to-one sessions on Zoom
The tutor must be a qualified solicitor with relevant experience in practice.
The tutor should also have relevant experience teaching undergraduate or postgraduate law modules, e.g., LLB, GDL, LPC and BPTC, in universities or other legal training providers
The work is on a consulting and part-time basis, flexible and can be carried out from home or office.
The scope of the work will be further explained to qualified candidates.
Remuneration will be discussed once the scope of the work has been agreed.
- Teaching in LLB, GDL, or LPC programmes of the core areas and skills, or proven practical experience in this field
- Ability to produce high-quality training material
- Good communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work on evenings and weekends to address students’ concerns promptly and effectively
Please apply with your CV and cover letter via the apply button above, explaining why you believe you are the right person for the role.
Please provide recommendations/references from other faculty members in organisations where you have gained teaching experience.
If you would like to discuss the role informally, please contact [email protected].