Keep it clean. Sign up with the Custodial & & Floor team in Yellowstone National Park!
.?. !! As the primary concessionaire in Yellowstone, we operate 9 comfortable lodging facilities using over 2,000 visitor spaces expanded over 6 locations. Guest accommodations include both cabins and hotel-style rooms that vary from rustic to modern. Learn more about the Housekeeping department.
- Position Type: Seasonal (May – October 2022)
- Start Date: May 2022
- Set up: Varies– ~40+ hours each week
- Location: Parkwide, based out of Mammoth and Old Faithful
Reward & & Benefits Free In-park
- housing supplied consisting of Wi-Fi(restricted bandwidth), laundry, and all utilities Al meals supplied at low cost consisting of breakfast, lunch
- , and dinner($164.24 per two-week pay duration+tax)No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your paycheck Free Employee Recreation Program (sports
- , equipment leasings, workshops, entertainment, games, and more).$350 Recommendation Bonus for EACH individual you refer who gets worked with Time and a half paid above 40 hours Click on this link for more benefits Why
- Yellowstone National Park Lodges We are an inviting community who strive,
- share a real enthusiasm for the environment, and delight in
crafting unforgettable experiences for
our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel
Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are happy stewards of the park. PLEASE NOTE: As we closely keep an eye on the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to adopt proper sanitization measures and are thoroughly following Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention(CDC)and state protocols for preventing the spread of COVID-19. We are devoted to creating a safe and healthy environment for both staff members and guests. Get in touch with Us! Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram, TikTok and Facebook! Responsibilities: Floor & Carpet Technician These positions work a lot separately.
You will be utilizing heavy
devices to clean carpets, buff floorings,and tidy tiles. Chemical use and night hours are