ABOUT THE ROLE & COMPANY
Axiom Real-Time Metrics, Inc. the pre-eminent eClinical technology and managed services company in Canada delivering clinical trials on a global footprint, is seeking a Customer Care Associate to join its team!
The Customer Care Associate assists in maintaining day to day customer relations and ensuring world class support.
A bit about Axiom:
– Celebrating 20 years of operations in 2021
– Have delivered hundreds of studies in over 25 countries
– Continuous growth of:
- Axiom Fusion eClinical Suite platform
– Constant investment in engineering and delivering new features
– Consecutively growing our team for the past 11 years
- New Clients
- Team expansion:
– Newly opened California Offices
Your core responsibilities as a Customer Care Associate would include the following:
- Provide professional assistance to global end-users with customer service and technical inquiries
- Maintain ownership of open incidents and provide End-Users with status updates until a resolution is reached
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues, escalating to the appropriate teams when necessary
- Track and report all inquiries / issues within Axiom’s ticket management system
- Issue training certificates to end-users upon training completion
- Document study-related contact information and activate electronic signatures
- Actively participate in internal training sessions and stay up to date on key study information
- Assist the Project Management Team during initiation, maintenance and close-out of projects, which may include training, client communications, implementation of new / updated functionality and validation
- Build professional working relationships by providing prompt, enthusiastic and accurate customer service
- Distribute customer satisfaction surveys and collect end-user’s feedback
- Work across multiple time zones and communicate with remote team members
- Maintain a working knowledge of Axiom’s products and services.
- You are the first point of contact with our End-Users and as such, will provide outstanding customer support that mirrors the quality of Axiom’s products and services.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Minimum 2 years in a Customer Service environment.
- Ideally the candidate should have a bachelor’s degree (i.e. BSc, BA)
- Experience in the technology, pharma or healthcare industries an asset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent oral, written communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, Project and Outlook.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- Attractive Compensation Package
- Annualized bonus
- Full suite of benefits; Extended Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance.
- Generous Paid Vacation Package
- Beautiful Offices
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
All interested applicants are requested to submit a resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest but only those selected for interview process will be contacted. No phone calls or third-party recruiters please.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
The Company is very team oriented and we believe in celebrating our milestones and colleagues. We often have Company events, luncheons and ice cream days during the summer. We organize community service events and team building outings to promote and celebrate collaboration. We work hard but smart and have a passion for leading edge technology with great customer service.