Respectfully serious candidates only
ELC Dispatch Solutions offers a unique alternative that is an innovative and effective management tool with advance processes designed specifically for insurance companies, their customers, their partners, and the automotive industry.
A multi-faceted dispatch solutions company seeking a dynamic, organized, and self-starting individual to serve as a specialized logistics coordinator.
- Handling of inbound/outbound customers/vendor inquirers, bookings, negotiations, and authorization including status.
- Communicates with Customer/Vendor, verbally and/or in writing.
- Under direct supervision, learns the elements of handling by on-the-job training about each element of the handling process.
- Maintains compliance with all standards, controls, policies, and practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Insurance and repair industry knowledge is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service or call center experience.
- Have good listening skills.
- Highly Organized
- Highly Motivated, efficient, and focused
- Able to work in fast pace environment.
- Ability to support in emergency situations.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be comfortable talking on the phone.
- Computer knowledge is a must i.e., word, excel.
- Ability to multitask.
- Punctuality and respect of working hours
- Ability to develop and maintain solid working relationships with professional and personal contacts.
- Ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to engage customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Capacity to communicate with customers effectively.
- Engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
- Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required.
- Positive attitude and ability to handle responsibilities with ease and calm demeanor.
- Fast Thinking
- Problem Solver
- Compensation is dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full time, days, evenings & weekends (Part-time)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-Time, Permanent
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
ELC DISPATCH SOLUTIONS provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, Colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Women-led organization
- LGBTQ+ friendly workplace
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Full protective COVID measures in place.
- How many years of customer service experience do you have?
- dispatching: 1 year (preferred)