Brawn Bros Heating & & Cooling is currently seeking 2 candidates for a full-time Operations Support Specialist function with HVAC/Home Renovations understanding and experience to join their team.This full-time
position is mainly responsible for supporting the sale of the Company’s complete line of HVAC products, and house reno services to our consumer base:
· Support outside sales efforts with their designated customer by supplying prompt quote proposals for devices, controls, parts and products represented by the Company.
· Use backend computer system systems or eCommerce site to research study availability, guarantee entitlement,
· Obtain credit authorization to release orders or gather COD payments and balance tendered orders daily.
· Monitor and respond to support queries that are available in.
· Overcome technical and business objectives for prospective clients.
· Emphasize trafficable features, prepare quotes from outdoors sales representatives, and enter orders for sales obtained.
· Complete Verification calls with clients, prior to installation, and satisfactory calls after the installation is finished
· Build and preserve consumer relationships.
· Investigate and deal with customer concerns and issues.
· Work in a team environment; interacting with other departments within the company to assist in consumer orders and queries.
· Make follow up contact to consumer base to promote product/sales promotions
· Administrative/Filing responsibilities as needed
· Excellent client service abilities
· High School Diploma or GED needed
· Prior HVAC experience is preferred
· Practical understanding of warehouse, data processing, paper circulation and operations procedures.
· Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
· Ability to discover brand-new software quickly and properly.
· Ability to determine figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, and percentages.
· Typing Skills 35 WPM or more
· 8-hour shift
· Monday– Thursday & & Sunday · Tuesday– Saturday
· 3:00 pm– 11:00 pm & & some 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Task Type: Full-time
Wage: $37,000.00-$42,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Etobicoke, ON: reliably commute or strategy to relocate prior to beginning work (needed)
- Secondary School (chosen)
- Customer service: 1 year (needed)