Common Wealth offers an award-winning digital retirement platform that helps Canadians achieve their goals. We are driven by our mission: to make it possible for everyone to achieve financial security in retirement. Common Wealth makes it easy to plan, save, and build a reliable retirement income – so our members can feel confident about their financial future. Common Wealth is the trusted retirement plan provider to a rapidly growing number of businesses, non-profits, associations, and unions across the country, and works in collaboration with benefits advisors, HR platforms, and other valued partners. Our team is growing to continue to support the lives of many Canadians through our mission. We are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager who will drive the successful implementation of our retirement plans for participating employers. If you are curious feel free to click here to read more about us at Common Wealth.
What you will do:
- Own and enhance the client experience; speaking with clients regularly to help ensure they have the most seamless onboarding experience is something you have mastered. You will work to support several Account Executives, stepping in after they close a deal to take the lead on executing the experience for employers and the advisors who support them. Taking ownership over the client experience during the onboarding process is something you have a passion for. You will need to understand the objectives and business requirements of employers implementing a Common Wealth plan. You will serve as a center of expertise on Common Wealth’s product and client implementations for the sales team and external broker/advisor partners. You will be executing this with activities such as; assisting with the development of requests for proposal responses and providing up-to-date sales resources and collateral. You take the lead on being the main point of contact with the employers upon the closing, to take on an onboarding and implementation co-ordination role to ensure documentation, process and education requirements are addressed.
- Manage end-to-end onboarding; you will take the lead to manage the end-to-end onboarding of new employers and their employees to the Common Wealth platform, coordinating with various departments and people within Common Wealth. Some of the day-to-day activities include; scheduling and running client kick-off meetings and check-ins, serving as a primary point-of-contact for employers and external brokers/advisors for employer onboarding and implementation and supporting employee education sessions including preparing presentations, delivering sessions and coordinating with the employer.
- Facilitate follow up conversations with clients post-onboarding; working with the customer success team you will follow up with clients post-onboarding in order to identify process improvement opportunities and membership trends. You will support various members within the Common Wealth team to identify opportunities and support the member experience and troubleshoot and help clients.
Who you are:
- Show up and add value; you have often been referred to as someone who acts with integrity. This looks like you always do what you say you are going to do by when you said you would have it done, or you make a new promise and always finish what you started. You show up on time and ensure to respect everyone’s time, this can sometimes mean ending a meeting early if appropriate. Last but certainly not least you conduct yourself professionally and always use manners. Although this sounds simple you understand the impact of saying please and thank you.
- Gritty problem-solver; you have worked in environments where there is a level of ambiguity and initiative is required to achieve results. You can figure things out on your own and move work forward without a well-defined process in place. People describe you as adaptable in your ability to execute. You are comfortable asking questions to gain insights and then make your own decisions about how to move something forward. If the environment changes, you’re able to be persistent in achieving your intended outcomes.
- Client and relationship focused; you have worked in a sales or account management role, or have significant client-facing experience in delivery, customer success, and/or consulting. You understand how to work alongside clients to help them achieve their goals. You place a strong value on building relationships with stakeholders both external and internal to the organization. Internally, we have an incredibly collaborative culture, and you appreciate having multiple people and teams involved in your work.
- Passion for helping Canadians build a more financially secure retirement; regardless of department, the common theme amongst our culture is that employees share a passion for disrupting an industry and providing value to Canadians when it comes to their retirement. You feel inspired by working for an impact-focused, fast growing organization that is challenging the status quo.
- You are detail oriented; you realize that taking the time to pay attention to the details will reward you in the end. You enjoy looking at the specifics of each and every situation because you know the value it provides. Evidence-based decision making is where you are most comfortable.
Why Work with us:
Common Wealth is a fast-growing company with a mission to change the lives of Canadians. Joining our team will allow you the opportunity to have first-hand experience shaping and influencing key decisions about the organization. You will have a great amount of autonomy in your job and how you organize your day-to-day. You will be joining a team of like-minded mission driven disruptors who want to improve the Canadian retirement landscape. This role offers a competitive salary of $75-85k base + variable pay, the target total compensation is around $100k. You will receive health and dental benefits, life insurance, an additional Health Spending Account, a 5% employer match into one of our award-winning group retirement plans, and four weeks of vacation. We are a remote-friendly workplace with an office in downtown Toronto for those who prefer to work from the office.
We are a respectful workplace committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce. We believe in fostering an inclusive work environment where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Stock options
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday