About TemboSocial: TemboSocial is a growing employee engagement software application business headquartered in Toronto’s Junction area. As an industry leader in Employee Recognition and Feedback, TemboSocial serves business that are aiming to influence staff member performance. TemboSocial has been serving international brand names like Royal Bank, BMW, TD Bank, and DTE Energy for over 15 years and reach more than 1,000,000 users each day.
About the role:
At TemboSocial, we love our consumers. We work very hard everyday to make sure our consumers are obtaining value from our software solutions, that we are serving as tactical company partners, which we are gaining from them to inform product innovation and best practices.
In this function, you are the everyday point of contact for customers. You are enthusiastic about helping clients and you see every engagement as a chance to add value and discover something new. You have excellent job management, interpersonal, writing and organizational abilities.
- Very first line of assistance – Responsible for getting client assistance questions and sharing that details appropriately with the group internally in such a way that lessens disruption while offering quality service. Naturally you will have the abilities and desire to become an super-user of TemboSocial’s software application
- Resources and training – Deliver new user training to clients. Create and keep resources to support consumers so that they use TemboSocial solutions frequently and utilize finest practices
Client Marketing Support
- Blog sites and Social– Maintaining our online presence with client by means of our Blog and social channels on LinkedIn and Twitter. Existing familiarity with, or capability to discover Hubspot and desire to end up being a power user.
- Software application launches – Create marketing security and e-mails to notify consumers about product updates connected to software releases
- Assist Content – guarantee our online Help paperwork is accurate and easy to comprehend. Ability to produce video material to boost documentation using tools like Camtasia.
- New Customers – Support the onboarding of brand-new customers, ensuring that accounts are properly set up and customers are trained on how to use the options and finest practices. Continually optimize the onboarding programs based upon brand-new functions and knowings from previous experiences
- Experience in a software application business either in client success or account management role is a need to
- Extraordinary client dealing with abilities including relationship management and verbal communication
- Innovative and innovative issue fixing abilities
- Thrilled by the idea of operating in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience utilizing HubSpot and video modifying tools is a plus
- University/ College degree
Thank you for your interest, nevertheless just those are certified and being considered for this function will be gotten in touch with. If you are not local to Toronto and unable to work out of the workplace Monday– Friday, please do not use.
Send us your resume ([email protected]) and make certain to recommendation Game of Thrones in your e-mail or resume.
. An Equal Opportunity Employer