March 2, 2023 – Canadian citizens and permanent residents have until March 10, 2023 to apply for scholarships for studies or research at the Master’s or Doctorate level, leading to a degree from a university in an OAS member state .
- Funding organization: Organization of American States (OAS)
- Target audiences: Canadian citizens or permanent residents who wish to undertake graduate studies or research in a university in an OAS member state (except Canada)
- Duration: 1-2 academic years
- Value: USD 10,000 (maximum) per academic year
- Inclusions: Airfare, tuition fees, mandatory expenses, monthly allowance, medical insurance and annual book allowance
- Deadline: March 10, 2023
For full program details and to submit an application, visit: OAS Academic Scholarships Program.
- Date Modified: