History Kettlemans Bagel was founded in 1993 by a young entrepreneur from Montreal, that understood Montreal bagels were not just enjoyed by Montrealer’s, but by everyone! The conventional method of hand-rolling each bagel, followed by kettling the bagels and baking them in a wood burning oven, is what makes Kettlemans Bagels unique in the market. The result: a fresh, hot delicious bagel that keeps clients coming back for more!
Kettlemans has actually quickly grown to end up being Ottawa’s leading bagel store. This success is based upon our dedication to serve premium, competitively priced bagels, backed by the best customer care in the business.
Our viewpoint is based on the belief that freshness, quality and traditional standards are the foundation on which an excellent business rest. We have actually incorporated these requirements into our business, together with conviction that supplies favorable attitude and a common-sense method which leads to ultimate success. We believe that personal customer service, bagels made in the standard way and an open idea where the customer is the inspector, is what makes Kettlemans special.
Looking for people thinking about signing up with among Canada’s fastest growing quick service restaurant concepts.
Our Etobicoke location, Toronto place is trying to find a responsible individual for the position of a Delivery Receiver to be a part of our group.
· Manage item getting operations
· Receive products, inspect delivery slips against product got and examine invoice accuracy (address, items received vs. products purchased)
· Report item and invoice inconsistencies and nonconformity (amount, quality, cost)
- Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
- Label shipments and assign them to their designated place
- Make sure billings are signed and paid for satisfying shipments
· Ensure product is properly saved
· Keep back shop tidy and arranged
· Follow individual security and food security requirements
· Stay alert in order to restrict item breakage and loss
· Provide excellent service to internal clients and suppliers
· Perform any other job required by supervisor
· Sense of organization and top priority management
· Ability to work collaboratively in a group environment
· Ability to work quickly and under pressure
· Ability to lift loads (40 lbs.)
- A competitive $18 an hour wage with routine reviews and chances for increases.
- Paid stat holidays
- Business uniform and training
- Business discount rate
We’re trying to find people interested in signing up with among the city’s most popular and fast-growing organizations. Everyone understands Kettlemans bagels. Now you can work here! We are a 24-hour operation. Please supply a resume and references with your submission to this task publishing.
Kettlemans Bagel is an Equal Employment Opportunity service provider and works with qualified people without regard to race, origins, location of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, age, record of offenses, household status, religious beliefs, impairment, handicap, gender, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $18.00 per hour
- Discounted or complimentary food
- Shop discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day Shift (required)