The successful Digital Project Manager will consistently manage, service and execute Ad & Audience Measurement research projects in a way that ensures an excellent customer experience for all stakeholders.
- Act as a knowledgeable business partner to our clients, and exceed client expectations from research project inception through to completion
- Ensure project task activities are completed through personal production, internal support teams and vendors
- Build strong, effective and professional working relationships with all stakeholders by working towards win/win solutions
- Proactively anticipate, troubleshoot, overcome, and/or escalate project challenges in a timely manner
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- An understanding of basic research methods used for evaluation effectiveness of online campaigns (desirable)
- Excellent communicator
- Ensures all stakeholders are kept informed so that projects are delivered in a way that delights our clients
- Makes sound and timely decisions under pressure.
- Learns quickly and independently; seeks opportunities to extend and deepen learning
- Team oriented: proactively works to assist others in achieving objectives and is a driver for continuous improvement by sharing ideas, knowledge and talents
- Participates in the promotion of a positive and motivating team environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least three years of account or project management experience required
- At least three years of Digital / Adtech experience required
- Experience in market research strongly desired
- Experience in a customer service environment desired
- Post-secondary education strongly preferred
U.S. EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS:
For the safety of our employees and clients Dynata requires all U.S. employees to be vaccinated unless you qualify for an approved exemption. If hired, you will be required to provide proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or you will need to work with HR to request a religious or medical exemption.
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-in to member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
Dyanta is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.