- Ensure that all dishes, pots, pans and cutlery, etc. are clean and sanitized. * Pre-soak cutlery and coffee cups in solution and load them into the dishwasher.
- Use proper chemicals to sanitize items.
- Wash all pots, pans, inserts, etc. and clean kitchen equipment when called upon and as per cleaning schedule.
- Put dishes/pots and pans back in proper places throughout the kitchen and server areas. Keep the kitchen area floors swept, cleaned and washed at all times.
- Assist with food prep work under direction of Chef.
- Clean and organize all related work equipment and areas.
- Keep sanitation solution up to company codes at all times.
- Set up dish area in the AM and closes down in the PM according to company procedures.
- Clean and sanitize throughout the shift.
- Complete assigned prep work.
- Trouble-shoot dishwasher machine malfunctions.
- Keep supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters. * Perform shift change and/or closing duties.
- Attend shift meetings and monthly meetings.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position
- Follow and enforce health and safety regulations as set forth by Alberta Health and Safety
- Maintain clean and sanitary work stations, service lines and equipment
- Participate in daily cleaning duties, completion of checklists and assigned responsibilities
Core Values & Requisite Accountabilities
- Genuine enthusiasm for the concept and philosophy of Empire Provisions
- Active role in creating a work environment that is professional and welcoming for all staff
- Willingness to adapt and learn when faced with new opportunities for growth
- Perform other reasonable job duties as assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift