Are you an energetic, self motivated dog lover? Do you dream of a career in the dog world? This could be the perfect first step towards your dream job!
- Love dogs of all breeds
- Believe in positive reinforcement
- Want to learn about dog body language and pack management
- Be able to act proactively to maintain the safety of the dogs and themselves
- Be willing to get dirty cleaning up
- Be able to be on their feet for extended periods of time and able to lift/move large crates and play equipment
Min age requirement is 18 years. Online and in person training is provided. Previous dog experience and canine first aid is a great asset but not required. Current WHMIS is a requirement.
We are hiring part time and also full time members (seasonal applicants will not be considered). We are open 7 days per week (holidays included), availability must include weekdays & weekends. Morning shifts can start as early as 5:30am, evening shifts can run as late as 9pm.
Dogtopia of Coquitlam offers dog daycare, boarding and grooming services. Team members have opportunity to advance to dog training and grooming roles.
Our goal is for every dog to have the most exciting day ever! Our facility features climate controlled playrooms and live streaming webcams. Our playroom attendants love coaching the dogs to their highest potential and pet parents love watching their dog learn and play!
Apply now with resume and a short paragraph telling us why you would like to work at Dogtopia.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible language requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coquitlam, BC V3K 1C4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- English (required)