Come and join our Lullabooians team!!
Lullabooians are career focused Early Childhood Educators, dedicated to the growth and development of children in our care.
You have to be able to reach for excellence, be a compassionate educator, display empathy, be trustworthy and willing to be empowered.
Early Childhood Educator Assistant (ECA)
- Maintain documentation, reporting and record keeping
- Plan program webs in line with children’s interests and Monthly calendars.
- Programming must be child directed, and teacher supported in accordance with Lullaboo’s “How Does Learning Happen” guidelines
- Support children within the classrooms emotional, physical, or behavioural problems and help develop their social, emotional, cognitive and physical skills
- Maintain attendance, and health and safety checks
- Work with professionals, such as Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Early Interventionists as necessary
- Support children through transitions in and out of the classrooms
- Meet all classroom ratios as outlined in CCEYA
- Participate and interact in team meetings and workshops
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels with children, parents and coworkers.
- Ability to utilize Lullaboo’s computer system for all documentation, reporting, and classroom operations
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong collaborator and team player
- Ability to take initiative in and out of the classroom
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Registered with the College of ECE and in good standing
- Clear Vulnerable Sector Criminal reference check, with no pending charges (within the last six months)
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR Level C
- Ability to lift children up to the age of 5
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Daycare: 2 years (required)
- ECA (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-07-29