Xello’s Employee Experience Coordinator
You think that well designed worker experiences help reinforce our connection to our mission and one another. As a member of Xello’s Culture team you are concentrated on viewing our Xello World through the eyes of our diverse community of Xellions. You apply your distinct mix of empathy, client service skills, and problem fixing abilities to produce meaningful employee experiences.
Sound exciting to you? Read on!
What you’ll do …
- Facilitate quarterly staff member experience feedback sessions across a range of topics
- Maintain a prioritized backlog of subjects
- Coordinate and assist in feedback sessions
- Document insights and crucial takeaways
- Act as primary point of contact for our Employee Resource Groups
- Guide and encourage supervisors and workers on general worker relation matters, intensifying more complicated situations as required
- Response questions regarding numerous policies, programs and practices in areas such as pay/benefits, leaves of absence, learning and advancement, etc.
- Prepare paperwork and communication pieces associated with our policies and programs to guarantee personnel are notified on the programs offered to them
- Research and prepare responses for various HR questions/issues
- Develop a positive new hire experience by coordinating worker onboarding, helping with orientation and serving as the liaison to brand-new hires throughout the onboarding process
- Offering support and creativity for staff occasions, consisting of seasonal parties, month-to-month socials and various personnel engagement efforts. Considering both the experience for in-person and remote team member
- Managing everyday residential or commercial property management requests from international employees
- Providing assistance to other Culture group tasks and initiatives as required
What we’re searching for …
- Strong understanding of HR policies, program principles and practices
- 2+ year of experience in customer service or HR related role
- Composed and spoken communication and cooperation abilities that brings people together to feel heard and comprehended
- Proven capability to deal with sensitive and confidential information in a discrete and professional manner
- Prior hands-on experience with HR systems chosen (ADP Workforce Now, JazzHR, 15Five)
- Working understanding of CA, UK & & U.S. work laws and guidelines preferred
We’re Xello – Join us!
We are Xello (CASCAID in the UK), previously Career Cruising, the leading developer of future preparedness programs in North America and the UK and quickly the world! Our mission is to assist anyone, anywhere in the world to create a successful future through self-knowledge, exploration, and preparation.
Our company believe that by bringing our finest selves to our work and teaming up with one another, we can alter the world. We are a very diverse group of individuals who work hard, laugh often and share in each other’s lives. We are an inclusive, equal opportunity employer.
Accepting nimble practices, an ingenious frame of mind, and keeping our users at the heart of what we do, are simply a few of the keys to our success.
For our North America based staff, we also use:
- four weeks trip
- employer-paid health and dental advantages
- Group RRSP with 3% matching
- monthly social activities
- chance to deal with leading edge innovations
- flexible work plans
- a commitment to continuous knowing and development opportunities – we invest heavily in our people through internal/external training and mentoring.
For our UK based personnel, we also provide:
- flexible work arrangements that consist of work from home
- 28 days annual leave (inc. 3 days at Christmas) + bank vacations. With additional annual leave days contributed to reward long service
- monthly social activities
- opportunities to deal with leading innovations
- a commitment to continuous learning and growth opportunities – we invest heavily in our individuals through internal/external training and mentoring.
Like what you hear? Apply Now!