The CMMS Program Administrator is a full-time, year-round position situated in Yellowstone National Park and based out of the offices in Mammoth Hot Springs. This position reports straight to the Director of Engineering. This position is accountable for supplying management, coordination and administration of all elements of the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) Program. If you have a passion for nature and wish to be a part of an excellent Engineering Team, this may be a terrific opportunity for you!
- Position Type: Full Time Year Round
- Arrange: ~ 40+ Hours Per Week
- Location: Mammoth location of Yellowstone National Park
- Real estate: Not included; employee will require to protect real estate in Gardiner, Emigrant or Livingston, MT
The Must Haves
- Valid Driver’s License and a tidy driving record
- Should be at least 21 years of ages
- Remarkable organizational routines and exceptional grammar and writing abilities
- Health care benefits
- Paid trip
- Sick Time
- Xanterra Travel Collection discounts
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real enthusiasm for the environment, and take pleasure in crafting unforgettable experiences for our visitors. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the main authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are happy stewards of the park.
To learn more about living, working, and checking out Yellowstone, take a look at our site.
- Exhibit a comprehensive understanding and function as SME (Subject Matter Expert) of the CMMS system. Supply management, coordination, and administration of all elements of the CMMS program.
- Make sure that program activities run within the policies and treatments of the Engineering Department, and of the company as a whole.
- Manage area stock storerooms; research study and develop concepts for stockroom organization and stock control treatments; assist in mid-season inventory check with the assistance of the R&M Purchasing Agent.
- Coordinate with GAO and R&M Purchasing Agent the annual stock audits and reconciliations.
- Interact typically with CMMS users, employee, and the CMMS committee to make sure effective and efficient program shipment.
- Recognize and advise training and advancement of CMMS staff member.
- Work with CMMS team on continuous enhancement efforts particular to possessions, preventative maintenance, work management, and inventory and procurement.
- Establish and suggest policies and treatments for system finest practices. Create and update CMMS desk guides and CMMS-related SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures.
- Determine all CMMS jobs to be performed; work with CMMS team members and the CMMS Committee to recognize priorities and set timelines for conclusion; facilitate CMMS Team and Committee meetings.
- Work carefully with CMMS System Administrator to determine finest system procedures, carry out internal audits of program information, and set priorities and timelines for setup changes and reporting requirements.
- Take part in screening of brand-new processes and changed configurations within the system.
- Offer regular reporting on the program to upper-level management.
- Provide CMMS work management end-user training to upkeep personnel, park-wide service technicians & & crew leads, and Engineering staff to ensure ongoing growth of system use.
- Provide facility-related CMMS training to other department users on service requests, monitoring official examination work orders, etc.as requested.
- Conduct routine internal audits of program information; evaluate system information and procedures to identify trends and training opportunities to optimize procedure efficiency.
- Create specialized work order hierarchies in Maximo consisting of the Annual Outside Maintenance Budget, Opening and Closing, NPS Formal Inspection Deficiencies and others as requested; monitor for precision and conclusion.
- Maintain professional and technical understanding by looking for and attending workshops and trainings, reviewing professional publications, and establishing networks.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Work separately under broad organizational standards to achieve facilities department goals.
- Capability to strategy, organize and administer culture conducive to continuous improvement and performance.
- Capability to deal with a substantial variety of individuals and/or groups.
- Exceptional communication abilities to direct, monitor, inspire and interact change in a favorable way.
- Develop and keep effective working relationships; keep an expert mindset and look.
- Set schedules and meet due dates. Prepare conference programs, make up a range of files, and help with group discussions.
- Tested proficiency with a CMMS program and all Microsoft items.
- Must can lifting and moving things weighing as much as 25 pounds.
- Should have the ability to walk fars away over uneven surface and climb stairs and ladders in all types of climate condition.
- Should have the ability to sit, stand, bend, kneel, and crawl for long periods of time as required.
- Functions for most of time sitting at a desk using a computer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All certified applicants will receive factor to consider for work without regard to race, color, faith, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, nationwide origin, impairment or veteran status