Cambridge Global Payments is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for over 20 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more atcambridgefx.comand follow us on Twitterand LinkedIn.
ROLE FUNCTION AND PURPOSE
As our business continues to grow, the Enterprise Management team is well positioned to manage this increasing demand and provide assistance across Cambridge’s global online client base. The Client Support Admin position is an auxiliary role to the Client Relationship Managers; together, the team is responsible for managing all aspects of strategic accounts which include specific verticals market clients such as Financial Institutions, Universities, and Partnerships. Daily tasks will include online set ups, updates and support, as well as training, implementation, integration, and daily work to facilitate payments correctly as instructed. Most importantly, the team is a critical part of one of Cambridge’s key growth strategies and ensures long term retention through proactive and on-going client relationship management. The team works collaboratively to ensure all clients have access to our full suite of offerings; the Admin role will assist the CRM’s efforts to differentiate Cambridge as a leader in international payments and experts throughout the payment process.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer Service – Excellence
- Strong relationship-building skills; internal stake holding critical in order to ensure positive team dynamics. Also must liaise with many areas within Operations and other departments and work to ensure payments are delivered on time, every time.
- Pro-actively assists the team as they manage clients throughout the entire payment process; must understand priorities and be efficient as well as very detail oriented and organized – must be able to analyzes request, and provide information to resolve the need.
- Seamlessly set up clients online and support Cambridge clients to new online platform: LINK.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information and follow Best Practices
- Seeks additional synergies as appropriate.
Administration– Accuracy and efficiency
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to deliver prompt and informative responses to clients
- Resolve all queries and payment investigations in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Perform customer verifications; ‘knowing your customer’; be compliant with every task.
- Able to communicate clearly, both written and in speech.
- Able to move payments through the release process with accuracy; suggest improvements in processes.
Customer Satisfaction- Deliver unanticipated value
- Provide professional service, managing internal obstacles invisibly to the client.
- Work quickly to resolve customer issues
- Proactively monitor all Payment queues within internal systems to ensure outstanding issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Provide feedback to management on customer’s experience and preferences for communication, appreciation, and web content
Teamwork- Collaborate across boundaries
- Work with internal sales, trading and support teams, as well as other internal stakeholders, to fully leverage the capabilities of the organization to drive sales and satisfy our customers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 – 5 years successful customer service experience;
- Providing administrative support, capturing information and reconciling data; payment handling an asset; experience in client relationship management ideal
- IT literate with the ability to quickly learn new systems and troubleshoot;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and time sensitive queries; ownership until resolution
ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Passion for customers and service
- Unquestionable integrity
- Positive and optimistic outlook
- Organized and disciplined
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency to achieve sales metrics and delight the customer
- Professional communication skills – written, verbal and telephone based skills
- Desire to continually improve performance and learn
- Planning and execution skills
- Bilingualism (English & French) and/or additional language is a definite asset
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.4B Annual Revenue
- 600,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 2.6B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,400+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2020)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Belonging
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency.