Insituform Technologies Limited is looking for an experienced Office Administrator.
Insituform Technologies Limited is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of water and sewer pipeline rehabilitation and protection. Insituform technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional “dig and replace” methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com.
- Provide full administrative support to the Montreal office, supporting the project management team, operations, Safety and Human Resources.
- Accurately maintaining and filing all correspondence, documentation and other records.
- Create project binders and correctly file documentation regularly.
- Input information into Primavera P6 Professional Project Management tool.
- Route incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail, file correspondence and other records.
- Responsible for all FedEx shipping and receiving.
- Create, review, and submit various internal reports.
- Orders and maintains supplies and equipment for the office.
- Answer, screen, and forward telephone calls to the appropriate staff member. Provide generic information to callers as required.
- Maintain the printers and fax machines. Refill paper and toner levels. Fix any paper jams or call a technician if an issue occurs.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum of 2 years related administrative experience required.
- Must have strong PC skills with a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and internet applications.
- Previous experience with JD Edwards or Primavera P6 would be an asset.
- Detail-oriented, organized, have excellent time management skills and be dedicated to consistently producing quality work.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to interface effectively with all levels in the organization to ensure a superior level of administrative support with a strong focus on client satisfaction.
- Highly professional team player with superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Describe your computer skills and what programs you are familiar with.
- Construction/Project Management admin: 1 year (preferred)