< img src=" https://topjobbank.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/finance-research-professor.jpg" class= "ff-og-image-inserted" > EGADE Business School/Tecnologico de Monterrey, one of the Top Universities in Latin America, welcomes applications for a Research Position, at any level (from assistant to complete), in the following area:
Full-time position, research study is extremely valued and highly supported through access to internal and external research funds, and a collaborative, research-oriented environment. The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and certifications In addition, an extensive advantages package will be used as well (such as relocation bonus, regular monthly food stipend, and so on).
Our faculty is dedicated in establishing education based on innovation, disruptive innovation and excellence at the service of society. The Successful prospects is anticipated to take a leadership function in their location of know-how, developing and teaching graduate level courses, carrying out high quality research causing publications in leading scholastic journals, and actively participating in the life of the school.
Requirements for a graduate level position:
- PhD in Finance, Economics or Management related field from an AACSB certified doctoral program with focus in any of the above listed areas.
- A research portfolio in the areas of fintech, blockchain, financial addition and digital finance.
- Experience in the monetary market is likewise desirable.
- Publications in refereed journals and a strong research study program.
- Dedication to high quality mentor as evidenced by trainee examinations.
- Expert work experience in organization related to discipline is desirable.
- Use of experiential learning techniques.
- International expert experience or worldwide education
- Proof of intellectual vitality, revealed in quality publications or seeking advice from experience or educational development.
- If requesting a research-oriented position: publications in refereed journals and a well-developed research study agenda with the capacity for sustained publications in high quality journals.
About EGADE Business School
EGADE Business School is recognized by AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA and was awarded Five Palmes by Eduniversal Global Rankings and Ratings Agency. EGADE Business School is presently ranked as the # 1 Business School in Latin America by the QS Global MBA Ranking. The School provides graduate scholastic programs (Masters and PhD) and executive education in Mexico at 3 sites: Monterrey, Mexico City, and Guadalajara.
EGADE programs are characterized by high engagement from our trainees with the professional management of our worldwide teachers. We value diversity, interest, innovation, challenging the status quo, and trainees who take part in transformative thinking in management action that contributes to a sustainable future.
For additional information about EGADE Business School check out: http://egade.tec.mx/en!.?.! Interested prospects ought to
submit an application plan consisting of the following: curriculum vitae cover letter mentor
- evaluations (if available)proof of publication in scholastic journals of mentor effectiveness contact information of 3 recommendations Please send application plan by e-mail to
- Elizabeth Guadiana Esquivel, International
Faculty Recruiter: email@example.com!.?.! Review will begin instantly and will continue up until the position is filled. Click Here to Apply For The Job