Financial Services Administrator
We are looking for a bright, energetic person to perform a variety of administrative tasks to support our investment and insurance practice.
We are a dedicated, four-person team of financial professionals within Lawton Partners. We bring decades of experience and service to the valued clients in our practice. We specialize in comprehensive financial planning for business owners and their families.
You are a detail-oriented person. You have experience in the financial services industry. You understand that service to valued clients is important. You enjoy engaging with people. You can work independently. You want to join a high-performing team.
- Preparing, processing and following-up on investment and insurance instructions for new and existing client accounts.
- Engaging with clients to resolve inquiries.
- Proactively working with suppliers on client service issues.
- Supporting our life and group insurance practice.
- Running reports and providing support on various projects.
- Ensuring accurate files and records are kept.
- Booking client meetings.
- Maintaining a high standard of compliance throughout the practice.
- Must be mutual fund licensed or able to become so within 90 days.
- Proven support experience in a Wealth Management Practice (investment/insurance/banking).
- Experience with individual insurance products would be an asset.
- Accountable with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to perform work accurately and in a timely manner.
- Passionate about Customer Service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook.
- Ability to update and maintain a Client Relationship Manager program.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Able to establish and maintain positive working relationships with team members, clients and suppliers.
- Certification in Administration or Office Management is preferred.
We pride ourselves in working with our team members to create a workplace rooted in the principles of integrity, passion and hard work. Our team members describe Lawton Partners as refreshing, progressive, and innovative with an engaging team-first environment.
We offer a competitive salary, and an exceptional benefits package including health and dental benefits.
We support and reward high performance with competitive bonuses. To encourage you to maximize your potential we provide ongoing training and education opportunities via our educational reimbursement plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible language requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Our offices are set up more than 2 meter apart and we are on 4 different floors.
- Financial services: 2 years (required)
- MFDA – mutual funds (preferred)