*BONUS: Free employee housing through October 19th 2022*
Get your feet wet at Yellowstone’s only marina. Join the Marina team in Yellowstone National Park!
Bridge Bay Marina, the only marina in Yellowstone Park, offers a wide range of boating opportunities. Daily activities include 41 passenger Scenicruise tours, guided fishing/sightseeing tours, backcountry shuttle excursions, motorboat rentals, and dock slip rentals. Yellowstone Lake is the largest lake in North America above 7,000 feet in elevation. With 132 square miles of surface area, there is plenty to explore. The marina is open from late-May until mid-September and remains open in all weather conditions: sun, rain, snow, etc. Every season 18,000-20,000 guests ride on our scenic cruise tours! Learn more about the Marina department.
Position Type: Seasonal
Season Dates: May/June – September 2022
Schedule: ~40+ hours – May include weekends, evenings and holidays
Location: Bridge Bay Marina
Wage: $13.00 per hour
Perks & Benefits
- Free in-park housing provided including Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth), laundry, and all utilities
- All meals provided at low cost including breakfast, lunch, and dinner ($164.24 per two-week pay period + tax)
- Meals and housing costs are subject to change
- No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your paycheck
- Free Employee Recreation Program (athletics, gear rentals, seminars, entertainment, games, and more).
- $350 Referral Bonus for EACH person you refer who gets hired
- Time and a half paid above 40 hours
Click here for more perks
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram , TikTok , and Facebook !
See Yourself Here
Applicants for a Fishing Guide and Dock Help job will be considered for the following positions, based on skill level:
- All guides are required to provide their own fishing gear for guest use, including, but not limited to, rods, reels, lures, fishing line, and hooks (minimum requirement is three sets).
- Have solid knowledge of fishing techniques and skills.
- Learn and understand fishing regulations in Yellowstone National Park.
- Provide guests with a great fishing experience and excellent customer service.
- Provide commentary on Yellowstone’s natural history, human history, geography, geology, wildlife, etc.
- Instruct guests in basic boating safety and life-saving emergency procedures.
- Pilot 22’ Grady White charter fishing boats in accordance with National Park Service, Coast Guard, and Xanterra regulations.
- Possess excellent teaching, communication, and guest service skills.
- Assist with all other marina operations including ticket collection, rental boat/scenic cruise duties, and operational cleaning.
- Responsible for assisting and orienting guests who rent motorboats.
- Clean and maintain the motorboats and provide assistance with Scenicruise Tours.
- Perform groundskeeping, cleaning, and other duties as assigned as needed.
- Very physical job involving extensive guest contact.
- Experience working on or around boats.
- Knowlege of Marine Band Radio
- Ability to give clear safety instructions to large groups of people.
- Interpretive and/or fishing experience.
- Ability to maintain CPR/First Aid certification.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions (sun, rain, snow, etc.) for extended periods of time and provide proper attire for such weather conditions.
- Must be capable of bending, lifting and standing throughout a 10+ hour shift.
- Fishing Guides
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Able to meet all DOT regulations and pass a DOT physical exam.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.