We are looking for a Guest Service Agent
THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN KANANASKIS, AB. SUBSIDIZED STAFF HOUSING IS AVAILABLE.
Rate of Pay: Starting at $18/hour
Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
- Housing available for free from May 15 – Sept 15
- Onsite renovated staff accommodations available year round, which include a residence convenience store and employee gym, starting at $8.25/day
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 6 of our dining outlets
- Discounted access to our Nordic Spa
- Discounted Ski Pass and Golf rates
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, rafting, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary and Canmore
- Personal days: 5 per year after 90 days of continued full-time employment
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
Start a new Adventure while working for an Autograph by Marriott resort located in the heart of the iconic Canadian Rockies! The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those seeking a culture that offers a work-hard, play-hard mantra, an empowering workplace, industry-best perks and benefits, and amazing development opportunities for those looking to grow a career. Join the Marriott family today!
As a Guest Service Agent (GSA) with our Rooms Division, you will be an important member of a team that creates an atmosphere of exceeding guest expectations, each and every shift. Your role is vital in determining what impression the guest has of our Lodge. You will find success in your role by making business decisions that are focused on upholding the highest standards in guest service while delivering against key financial goals and performance metrics for the department.In this highly visible role, the GSA is responsible for the first and last impression, the check in and check out process, communication of information and delivering authentic hospitality to each and every guest. This includes promoting the lodge and the surrounding areas, promptly following up on guest requests and concerns, using strong and effective communication with all other hotel departments, seeking feedback from guests and exceeding their expectations, whether by wowing them, or when in service recovery.
In order to be considered for this role, you have experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook, and are able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Previous hotel front office experience or education completed within hospitality sector required.
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca