Fenergo exists for one reason and that is to better enable financial institutions to onboard and service their customers digitally, safely, and compliantly. One very simple reason for being. And there are 850 of us at Fenergowho wake up every day thinking about how to improve the customer onboarding experience through technology. And we are the best in the world at it. Which is why we count 32 of the top 50 financial institutions amongst our customers. It is also why we are consistently ranked as #1 in Customer Lifecycle Management and why we count some of the world’s top companies as our technology partners, Salesforce, IBM, PWC, Accenture, DXC to name but a few. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Fenergo has offices in North America (Boston, New York and Toronto), UK (London), Spain (Madrid), Poland (Wroclaw), Asia Pacific (Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo) and UAE (Dubai).
We are seeking a Head of Sales Americas to lead our sales teams across that region as well as to be a senior member of our global sales leadership team. Reporting directly to our Chief Revenue Officer you will help to shape the go to market and sales strategy for the entire company. Your primary financial objective will be acquisition of net new recurring software revenues and you will join a high growth sales organisation with a track record of delivering double digit annual growth.
The role requires that the successful candidate will:
- Have experience scaling a sales team in a high growth environment and have a proven track record of attracting, recruiting, leading, and developing high performing sales professionals across Americas.
- Be a highly capable sales professional, having sold to and led Software as a Service (SaaS) sales teams in the financial services sector.
- Have a strong personal brand in the Americas financial services market with both customers and software sales professionals.
- Act with high levels of autonomy and accountability, and be a role model for positive, authentic, and collaborative culture for our Americas team.
- Understand the importance of a consistent sales process and have a professional approach to pipeline management, reporting and forecasting.
- Work collaboratively with our GTM strategy and sales operations teams to define and execute on strategies for growth in new verticals and geographies as Fenergo scales across Americas.
Experience working in private equity backed companies is an advantage.