About Frind Estate Winery:
Established in 2017 with the purchase of the historic Bennett property in West Kelowna, Frind Estate Winery blends agriculture with technological opportunity. Markus Frind’s family has a farming history spanning 500 years, both in Germany and northern BC. After the successful sale of plentyoffish.com, Markus is focusing his efforts on pairing technology with agriculture to produce terroir-driven British Columbia wines of exceptional quality.
We are growing our team and are looking for HOST/HOSTESS, based in West Kelowna, to join the Frind Team If you have the following experience, please submit your resume today!
· 19 years or older
· Serving It Right Certification
· Reliable Transportation
What we are looking for:
· Positive outgoing attitude and Interpersonal skills.
· Good communication skills and phone etiquette.
· Strong Customer Service focus.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Conflict resolution and addressing customer concerns.
· Intermediate computer technology knowledge & usage.
· Open and flexible schedule for the duration of the season.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time.
· Must be available weekends.
What you can expect from us:
· Competitive wages and tips.
· Comprehensive paid training.
· Great work environment.
· Discount on Food & Beverage at Frind Winery.
· Company uniform.
· Flexible work schedule.
· Beachfront Property views everyday!
… Work at the #1 Winery in the Okanagan Valley. We are so excited for you to join the Frind Winery Team in beautiful West Kelowna!
Job Posting #: 2022-19
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal
Contract length: 5 months
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)