Be part of a group caring for the comfort of our guests by signing up with the Housekeeping team in Yellowstone. The extraordinary experience begins with you!
As the main concessionaire in Yellowstone, we run 9 comfy lodging facilities offering over 2,000 guest rooms expanded over 6 places. Visitor lodgings include both cabins and hotel-style rooms that vary from rustic to modern. The Housekeeping department provides lots of chances for career growth. Discover more about the Housekeeping department.
- Position Type: Seasonal
- Wage: $13-15/ hr based on position
- Season Dates: April 2022- November 2022
- Schedule: 40 hours, 5 days/per week. May include weekends, nights and holidays.
- Place: Throughout Yellowstone National Park (Canyon, Gardiner, Grant, Mammoth, Old Faithful, Roosevelt, Lake)
Perks & & Benefits
- Free In-park real estate supplied consisting of Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth), laundry, and all energies
- All meals supplied at low expense including breakfast, lunch, and supper ($164.24 per two-week pay duration + tax)
- No Wyoming state taxes subtracted from your income
- Free Employee Recreation Program (athletics, equipment leasings, workshops, van trips, hiking, and more).
- $350 Referral Bonus for EACH person you refer who gets worked with
- Time and a half paid above 40 hours
Click here for more perks
Why Choose Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and take pleasure in crafting unforgettable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we the main authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram , TikTok , and Facebook !
See Yourself Here!