Yellowstone National Park Lodges provides onsite housing in almost 30 dorm-style worker living quarters, which house our nearly 3,500 seasonal staff members each year. Our employee real estate and field HR staff is accountable for guaranteeing our staff members live in a tidy, safe environment and comply with business policy and procedure. Learn more about the Human Resources department.
- Position Type: Seasonal, Full-time
- Season Dates: April 2022-October 2022
- Schedule: 40 hours, 5 days/per week. May include weekends, nights and holidays
- Place: Throughout Yellowstone National Park (Canyon, Gardiner, Grant, Mammoth, Old Faithful, Roosevelt, Lake)
Perks & & Benefits
- In-park housing provided consisting of Wi-Fi (restricted bandwidth), laundry, and all energies
- Al meals offered including breakfast, lunch, and supper
- No Wyoming state taxes subtracted from your income
- Free Worker Recreation Program (sports, equipment leasings, workshops, home entertainment, games, and more).
- $350 Recommendation Bonus for EACH individual you refer who gets hired
- Click here for more benefits
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming neighborhood who strive, share a real enthusiasm for the environment, and take pleasure in crafting remarkable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the main authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram , TikTok and Facebook!
See Yourself Here
Applicants for a Human Resources job will be considered for the following positions, based on skill levels and organization needs:
Assistant Human Resources Management – Canyon Village
Housing Manager – Canyon Village
The Housing Manager will manage the day-to-day management of staff member dormitories and housing staff. This includes oversight of employee real estate and tasks, imposing all real estate policies and procedures, and guaranteeing that seasonal workers have the best living circumstance possible while optimizing bed usage and applying fair constant room task practices at all times. This position will likewise ensure the Housing staff is actively constructing neighborhoods throughout homes.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Policy and Procedure compliance
- Familiarity with seasonal real estate operations
- Demonstrated abilities associating with training, time management, company, leadership, choice making, problem-solving, and interpersonal interaction
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will get factor to consider for work without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, nationwide origin, special needs or veteran status.